How to increases my gig impressions click & get order

tshirt_point

I don’t get that many impressions, clicks, orders in my gig. A few days ago I completed two orders from the same buyer. But after that, I can’t get any more orders. I can’t find my gig in the search list. No rank. Buyer requests are often fake. I wrote the request in a very neat way, but no work is being done. Can anyone help me? [https://www.fiverr.com/tshirt_point/custom-design-bulk-graphic-and-typography-t-shirt] (Here is my GIG)

Brother no need to worry about it. I have visited your gig you have a good reputation on Fiverr. Do not get dishearten. Just do focus on such KEYWORDS in your gig title and in the description which not too common. Try to change 3 gig images of your gig just after a period of time. It will also have an impact on the gig rating.

Brother no need to worry about it. I have visited your gig you have a good reputation on Fiverr. Do not get dishearten. Just do focus on such KEYWORDS in your gig title and in the description which not too common. Try to change 3 gig images of your gig just after a period of time. It will also have an impact on the gig rating.

Thank you for your tips. Can do it

Archived