For anyone who doubts if it's legal or not

paschalisblack

I have a gig where I’m offering to promote gigs for other sellers on facebook throught facebook ads. All these years I’m offering this service I saw many fiverr sellers and buyers having doubts regarding if promoting fiverr gigs is legal. I had my own doubts too, since all these years I never got a clear answer from customer support. I mean, I asked them before creating this gig explaining in details the service I was going to offer and they told me it’s ok to promote gigs on facebook but then again, when I contacted CS to ask if something has changed regarding this kind of promotion, they gave me a kinda confusing answer. Yesterday, I decided to send them another message and here is the answer I got. I hope this will clear things for anyone who was thinking that this kind of service might be against fiverr’s terms of use 🙂

1851796469_Untitled-1.jpg.e94e00a49a823a28bd0acbabe3116d94.jpg
Untitled-1σδφσφσ814×741 149 KB

I have a gig where I’m offering to promote gigs for other sellers on facebook throught facebook ads. All these years I’m offering this service I saw many fiverr sellers and buyers having doubts regarding if promoting fiverr gigs is legal. I had my own doubts too, since all these years I never got a clear answer from customer support. I mean, I asked them before creating this gig explaining in details the service I was going to offer and they told me it’s ok to promote gigs on facebook but then again, when I contacted CS to ask if something has changed regarding this kind of promotion, they gave me a kinda confusing answer. Yesterday, I decided to send them another message and here is the answer I got. I hope this will clear things for anyone who was thinking that this kind of service might be against fiverr’s terms of use 🙂

facebook ads.

I don’t see a part where CS said it’s ok to use fb ads for promotion

Get ready for a swarm of inexperienced sellers offering to promote your gig to 500,000 Facebook accounts.

There are already many fiverr sellers who copied my gig’s image / description and offer the same service. In the past, I used to report them but I don’t bother anymore.

Archived