Best way to ask buyer for a Review or feedback

chester48

If you want buyers to leave great reviews, don’t ask them to leave a review but MAKE THEM IMPRESSED WITH YOUR JOB! If buyers are impressed with your work then they will voluntarily give you full stars and excellent reviews and sometimes even some of them will come back to you.

Is not a must for a buyer to leave a review on your gig. If you want a buyer to leave feedback on your service, simply write something like “And don’t forget to leave feedback about your experience.” on the delivery note.

But that may also not be important since Fiverr itself send email notifications to the buyer asking them to give feedback about your work.

I have not yet accomplished so much on Fiverr, but at one point I worked for this buyer who wanted to give me a review but he couldn’t simply because he did not know the words to use. Only 80% of my sales are rated, and in all I’ve managed to make my buyers happy.

You can ask a buyer to leave their feedback but it’s forbidden to ask a buyer to leave a positive review or give you full stars as you will get a warning for that. It’s always good to be keen just in case.

You can ask a buyer to leave their feedback

If you wish to risk an account warning, or worse.

If you want a buyer to leave feedback on your service, simply write something like “And don’t forget to leave feedback about your experience.” on the delivery note.

That’s risky.

@chester48

If you want buyers to leave great reviews, don’t ask them to leave a review but Make them Impressed with your skills! and extremely fast delivery with 100% quality of work and error-free. If buyers are impressed with your work then they will give you 5 stars and excellent reviews and tips and sometimes even some of them will come back to you.
So Be patient and kept it up

You can ask a buyer to leave their feedback

If you wish to risk an account warning, or worse.

If you want a buyer to leave feedback on your service, simply write something like “And don’t forget to leave feedback about your experience.” on the delivery note.

That’s risky.

I may not know much but I think you only get a warning if you beg the buyer for a positive review or 5 star rating. Asking the buyer for a positive review is what will get you a warning but simply asking the buyer to give a honest feedback about their experience is allowed.

I may not know much but I think you only get a warning if you beg the buyer for a positive review or 5 star rating. Asking the buyer for a positive review is what will get you a warning but simply asking the buyer to give a honest feedback about their experience is allowed.

simply asking the buyer to give a honest feedback about their experience is allowed.

If I remember correctly, it’s not.

Not to mention it’s unnecessary, and it must be annoying to the buyer, first Fiverr prompts them to leave a review (twice), then a desperate seller bothers them, too.

If they are marking the order as complete, the next screen they get is for rating you. If they’ve skipped it, or refused to rate you despite being reminded by Fiverr (which they always get reminded of), then its better to forget and move on. Asking for a review directly or indirectly breaks TOS.

It’s either ask, then someone pops in and says don’t ask. Another says ask. Come on, I think we are scared of the unknown. I want to know who has tried in a pleasant way that won’t warrant a warning, not people who are scared of the unknown.

Yes you are right, fear is not for the brave, just try by yourself to ask for reviews to ALL your buyers, and just observe what’s happening (don’t be scare of the unknow 😅) COME ON

Archived