New to Fiverr and i need some insight on how to get orders and starting getting jobs done

papijuuu

Something I really liked the most:

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr UxsXVk1ASpWzNRU9Rc3X_LRN003_Social-2-Generic_v1-Facebook-Square-1.thumb.jpg.38a18365eaaa7f58b07a920ba0009e19.jpg

Online Courses for Freelancers & Entrepreneurs - Learn from Fiverr

Online courses for freelancers & entrepreneurs. Browse Fiverr's highly practical & step-by-step online courses and kickoff your online learning journey today

This is a free course by Fiverr. This can be really helpful for you as it was for me.

Visit my profile here and on left side top you will see a love sign click and save my gig so I save yours too, this can help us both to rank up. my profile link below

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com 416f9eb8a5185552ab54a75b6365068e0996923d.jpeg

logodesign2270's public profile on Fiverr

Hello! I'm a professional graphic designer with more than ten years of experience. I'm specialized in different fields such as Logo Designs, Business Cards, Flyers, Posters, T-shirts, Photo editing and many more. I am dedicated to put all my talent,...

@logodesign2270 This is considered as spamming the forum.

Visit my profile here and on left side top you will see a love sign click and save my gig so I save yours too, this can help us both to rank up. my profile link below

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com 416f9eb8a5185552ab54a75b6365068e0996923d.jpeg

logodesign2270's public profile on Fiverr

Hello! I'm a professional graphic designer with more than ten years of experience. I'm specialized in different fields such as Logo Designs, Business Cards, Flyers, Posters, T-shirts, Photo editing and many more. I am dedicated to put all my talent,...

Please dont spam on forum @logodesign2270 .

The nerve.

As for this one saying to go save his Gig or “heart” it (put in one’s favorites) this does NOT help your Gig rank at all. All it does is save it in some other guys favorites.

GG

The nerve.

As for this one saying to go save his Gig or “heart” it (put in one’s favorites) this does NOT help your Gig rank at all. All it does is save it in some other guys favorites.

GG

Have you read this???

@logodesign2270

Sorry I may be didn’t understood how I spam actually. Anyway I am here to work and make my profession as a Graphics Designer. If I did such thing by mistake I am sorry for that. But What seems spam to you ?

But What seems spam to you ?

Posting your link in someone else’s topic in a reply is against forum rules.

But What seems spam to you ?

Posting your link in someone else’s topic in a reply is against forum rules.

Thank you very much for your guidance. Actually I am new here and when I was trying to publishing my Gig, thought to let people know about my Gig in the forum It was unknown to me. I must will not do such mistake again.

Dear can you please advice me how can I must get some orders everyday when I am online and waiting for any designing job? How can I get orders, let me know know some important tips.

Archived