Cash Advance question

faymus

You must meet some criteria to be able to enter cash advance, maybe you have something less compared to that date, is not easy to know what (fiverr doesnt tell openly what are the requirements, and actually are changing too), maybe your level, your cash genereted by month, or something else, just try to figure out what is the difference in your account now, and try to reach that numbers from that date when you get the offer.

• Like 20

Guest lloydsolutions

On 12/15/2021 at 4:08 PM, nactrix said:

Does anyone know if he ever comes back?

Note: Cash Advance is not currently available to everyone and, at the moment, we are not accepting requests. Stay tuned for updates. 

The above is from here:  (Cash Advance) 

Bro its depend on some statistics … It will appears again... may be your sells percentage is down and does not meet their criteria. No problem keep working .

If you accept cash advanced there were some problems :

1. You will get only 40% of your earning so that your monthly earning will be low , it sometime problems....

2. You have to pay whole amount into their bank account if your account will suspended ( By any chance ) otherwise they will take legal actions against you. 

• Like 16

• 5 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, evanego said:

Just wondering how many days Fiverr usually releases the fund after requesting for cash advance. It has been around 2 days since I requested and approved but the fund is not yet on my account. Contacted customer service and told to wait. 

since you already contacted with support , so you need to wait . you can ask again to support exactly how many days need wait ?

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, saadatique said:

Fiverr only gives to those who are getting orders on a consistent basis and have a BIG team.

I don't think that having a big team is a requirement. I don't need such a service, but I do have consistent work and I am sure I would qualify. I do agree they are playing it safe, because they have to, they can't just hand out free money. 

• Like 15

2 hours ago, saadatique said:

You should at least have a lot of orders in the queue to qualify. 

Not exactly. You should have a proven track record.

You can have 100 orders in queue, if you cancel all of them that doesn't prove anything. However, completed orders are another thing entirely. 

• Like 13

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/15/2022 at 1:43 AM, lijuchalaart said:

Yes, after 2 days automatically fiverr was approved my cash advance request

I still haven't received the Cash Advance option?

Fiverr Customer Support)

Mar 23, 2022, 12:21 PM GMT+2

Hi again,

I forwarded your request to the relevant team for review and as soon as they reply, I will follow up with you on this ticket and provide further information.
How long after get? 
  • Like 12

9 hours ago, porehseo said:

I have paid cash advance. How to take more now? I have contacted customer service. They said nothing to take it again

It's automated Fiverr CS can't do anything about it, Some people get the option to get cash advance again after 2 3 days and some after 2 3 months and some never gets it again. Unfortunately no specific timeline for this.

• Like 10

32 minutes ago, usmaanmukhtar said:

It's automated Fiverr CS can't do anything about it, Some people get the option to get cash advance again after 2 3 days and some after 2 3 months and some never gets it again. Unfortunately no specific timeline for this.

The first time I took that cash advance but now I can't find an option to take it again. I also paid cash advanced

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, porehseo said:

The first time I took that cash advance but now I can't find an option to take it again. I also paid cash advanced

Same here, On 16th Feb I paid my first cash advance full but still don't have an option for the second cash advance. It's automated so no one actually knows how long it exactly takes to be eligible for a second time. Let's hope we get it soon its a really good feature.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

On 3/24/2022 at 9:26 AM, usmaanmukhtar said:

Same here, On 16th Feb I paid my first cash advance full but still don't have an option for the second cash advance. It's automated so no one actually knows how long it exactly takes to be eligible for a second time. Let's hope we get it soon its a really good feature.

I forwarded your request to the relevant team for review and as soon as they reply, I will follow up with you on this ticket and provide further information.

As Cash advance is not handled by Customer support, I am not able to share any more details.
However, I hope that you will become eligible again very soon.

I'm here for any further assistance.
Please note that the option is not available to you at the moment as you are not eligible.
As much as I'd like to assist you here we cannot manually enable this feature.
Hope I was able to clarify this further and if you may need anything else please come back to me.
  • Like 13
  • Congrats! 1