I don't get any click! Can any one Help me about this?

mahmuda_akter

I don’t get any order till now. What I do now? What you think?

Before making your Gig here, did you bother to have a look at just how many “logo” designers (as well as the other categories you mention) you are competing with? Why should people buy from you? Do you have attractive examples in your profile that you actually made? Are they “professional” looking, or do they look like someone threw together clip art they found on Google?

GG

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Your sample image, the one you are using to advertise your services to potential customers, contains at least three spelling and grammar errors. Why would someone trust you with their social media posts? It shows a lack of attention to detail.

I can Design only. “spelling and grammar” is not my responsibility. If Clint wants this content what can I do? You need to compare my design, not the word.

Thanks for your Comment. english_voice

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I can Design only. “spelling and grammar” is not my responsibility. If Clint wants this content what can I do? You need to compare my design, not the word.

Thanks for your Comment. english_voice

I’m genuinely trying to be helpful.

A prospective client will also look at the wording.

It’s like buying a new car with scratches and dents and saying but it still drives.

Anyway, I wish you the best.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Clients,
Hope everything is going well in this pandemic situation.

One more tip with this post:
- Make sure everything is error-free when you're hiring someone (like spelling mistakes, sentence structure errors)

Anyway, it's a great tip for me as a client. Although I'm a freelancer and sometimes a buyer.

Thanks 🙂

Edited by aniz_graphic
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 10 months later...