I don't get any click! Can any one Help me about this?

mahmuda_akter

7 hours ago, mahmuda_akter said:

If you want [a logo & brand identity design] then My design helping your business grow and have a strong visual appearance in online space and offline space.

Aside from your choice to break the forum rules, and spam-promote your gig, You clearly are not connecting to your target customers. You need to ask yourself, who is your target market, and why should someone hire you to create a logo, and not one of your 222,653 competitors here on Fiverr? Spamming the forum, begging for buyers, is not a good, nor effective, way to reach your market. We, here on the Fiverr forum, are not your target customers.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, mahmuda_akter said:

Hello Boss,

1177351182_ScreenShot2022-05-13at7_57_04PM.thumb.png.8004532acd190eb0740e3c34abfc97d8.png

Clint

Clint who? The only Clint i know is Clint Eastwood.

1938362197_ScreenShot2022-05-13at7_59_21PM.png.0d9f03320ca9445fdfe191a41e30e847.png

( Please Checkout my gig - https://www.fiverr.com/share/NdZP9N )

Do you realize you are harming yourself regarding the Fiverr algorithm by asking Fiverr Forum users to click on your link? 😱 99% of Forum users are not buyers. So, if they click on your link merely to see your gig and do not order, the algorithm puts you lower on the search pages because it seems that you have clicks, but you do not convert them into sales. 😕

• Like 7
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, zeus777 said:

I happen to know two Clints.
One is of course the one and only Clint Eastwood, the other is my good friend Clint (who is Asian American).

There's also Clint Barton, also known as Hawkeye (a Marvel superhero).

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, zeus777 said:

I happen to know two Clints.
One is of course the one and only Clint Eastwood, the other is my good friend Clint (who is Asian American).

Truth be told I too know two Clints. Besides Clint Eastwood I know a former student who now works at the local grocery store. He is a big man now and still very friendly as he was as a kid.

• Like 8

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/5/2023 at 8:55 PM, proadvert9 said:

Just do a few searches on Fiverr and identify your TOP 3 main competitors (the sellers who are getting the most sales on your niche). Then all you have to do is to create better offers than them (better quality, cheapper prices, faster delivery). Just make your future buyers will say "Uau!" and your sales will increase (they will order multiple times per year, they will recommend you to their friends, they will wrote about you on internet).

Getting sales is all about competition.

Of course the basic features of your gigs should be reasonable done: choose the relevant tags, sort these by priority and use these in title, description and tags section. Use eye catching HQ pictures and video and explain very clear in description and FAQ section what you are offering (and not).

Success!

Thanks for your Valuable Word 🙂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1