Answer to all the questions that sellers have

Hello, I created my show a few days ago, so far so far I have not received any offers and also where I go after the client and no one of them accepted. How can I get more orders?

How can I get more orders?

It is written in the excellent text @krheate provided above. I suggest you read what you respond to.

• Like 13

How can I get more orders?

It is written in the excellent text @krheate provided above. I suggest you read what you respond to.

Oooh, someone is spikier than me today. I like it LOL

Yes to any who skip the OP’s reading linked above, yet think they deserve a personalized do this and you’ll be a bazillionaire in 5 mins is in-line for the jibes they get as they simply prove they are not cut out for this life and are only making it harder on themselves and everyone else here.

🙂

• Like 8

I have someone asking for my resume for a 6 month gig. I know these are freelance jobs and should last no more than 30 days. Should I report them and block them?

No need of resume. I did a translation job of too many pages for 4 months. It was a single order.

• Like 1

I have someone asking for my resume for a 6 month gig. I know these are freelance jobs and should last no more than 30 days. Should I report them and block them?

The new delivery deadline has been introduced. You can have 90 days deadline for a single order.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

How can I get more orders?” or “Why am I not getting any orders?

Maybe try to have ears & brain connected, rather than mouth open.

If some false guru somewhere told you that arriving was all it took to have money flowing in, you got taken in. If freelancing was easier than having a normal job, no one would go to a normal job.

🙂

• Like 6

How can I get more orders?” or “Why am I not getting any orders?

I’m not sure if you’re asking that question or just retyping it for fun!

If that’s your question, please read the info above because it’s answered there! Thanks!

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for these tips! I’ve been watching YouTube videos about Fiverr (a lot) and there were a few that said you can ask for a review, just not for a positive review. Glad I know now 🙂

• Like 3

Thanks for these tips! I’ve been watching YouTube videos about Fiverr (a lot) and there were a few that said you can ask for a review, just not for a positive review. Glad I know now 🙂

I’ve been watching YouTube videos about Fiverr (a lot) and there were a few that said you can ask for a review

Yeah, there’s so many people on YouTube who pretend to be “Fiverr gurus” but half the time they’re just looking for views and likes 😕

• Like 9