I will marry you for One Million Dollars..!

sajibjewel

If you start learning about how to make a dropshiping site and how to research the market and product that sells, you can make 100000 a year.

It won’t be so easy now, @andrewcarpen756 story (cause I suppose you refer to this) can make it look like this is like that, but you gotta understand that this guy hit the market just at the right moment. He started doing shopify in Jan 2020 and just 4 months later google trends volume of keyword “dropshipping” went from 67 to 92. Where many sellers were still not sure if they want to enter this niche and were procrastinating on that, he striked with 100% power and now he has dominant position in the market.

Now more people are getting into this niche but because of all the competition they are making still good money, but nowhere around 100k a year. More like 1k a year. After 2-3 years shopify niche gonna be overcrowded as graphic design and new sellers are gonna make pennies, where guys on first page with 500 reviews+ gonna make big money.

Then I joined the forum and realized that people are just simple-minded and frauds, and that is industry standard, but you can get clients that get burned by those sellers and still want to continue to work on Fiverr, hoping to get good sellers.

There are some frauds but calling it industry standard is way too much. I ordered like 30 different jobs on fiverr and for those money for most of orders I didn’t expect 1/3 of the value they gave me.

graphic design and new sellers are gonna make pennies, where guys on first page with 500 reviews+ gonna make big money.

First page First page First page… That’s the main problem here… New sellers like us will never gonna make in First page… Means we not not gonna make any earnings… 😦

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

graphic design and new sellers are gonna make pennies, where guys on first page with 500 reviews+ gonna make big money.

First page First page First page… That’s the main problem here… New sellers like us will never gonna make in First page… Means we not not gonna make any earnings… 😦

If you start learning about how to make a dropshiping site and how to research the market and product that sells, you can make 100000 a year.

It won’t be so easy now, @andrewcarpen756 story (cause I suppose you refer to this) can make it look like this is like that, but you gotta understand that this guy hit the market just at the right moment. He started doing shopify in Jan 2020 and just 4 months later google trends volume of keyword “dropshipping” went from 67 to 92. Where many sellers were still not sure if they want to enter this niche and were procrastinating on that, he striked with 100% power and now he has dominant position in the market.

Now more people are getting into this niche but because of all the competition they are making still good money, but nowhere around 100k a year. More like 1k a year. After 2-3 years shopify niche gonna be overcrowded as graphic design and new sellers are gonna make pennies, where guys on first page with 500 reviews+ gonna make big money.

Then I joined the forum and realized that people are just simple-minded and frauds, and that is industry standard, but you can get clients that get burned by those sellers and still want to continue to work on Fiverr, hoping to get good sellers.

There are some frauds but calling it industry standard is way too much. I ordered like 30 different jobs on fiverr and for those money for most of orders I didn’t expect 1/3 of the value they gave me.

There are some frauds but calling it industry standard is way too much.

I started as buyer 2017, made 400 worth orders, I got 10 value back. All rest first claimed it is vector, then it is OK, then that their father is dying or someone is dying, dont ask for refund.

There are some frauds but calling it industry standard is way too much.

I started as buyer 2017, made 400 worth orders, I got 10 value back. All rest first claimed it is vector, then it is OK, then that their father is dying or someone is dying, dont ask for refund.

then that their father is dying or someone is dying, dont ask for refund.

Maybe they really had issue with their life… who knows…!

• 3 weeks later...

but here’s the catch; I’m 66 years old!

Honestly Age doesn’t matter… Only problem is old body doesn’t heal itself like young body do… That’s why Old body suffers a lot in many ways… So marrying an Old Body does not bring any good to anyone in physically and mentally ( As because society will torture you in many ways ). And because of old body naturally they can’t bring a new life on Earth also. So their married life won’t be a happy life no matter how much dollars you spend… 🙂

Hi sajibjewel,

I was online and thought about your clever idea. How is it going so far?

Donna

donna2p

Hi sajibjewel,

Donna

donna2p

Hi sajibjewel,

Donna

donna2p

Woman are so talented you know… They don’t like unsuccessful person… They always follow only established people… So right now I believe they won’t invest their time and money on me… 😛 I am working on that… 😃

Archived