I will marry you for One Million Dollars..!

sajibjewel

Why is it no smart to say you can’t make enough because of your category, job, life, country, or xyz?

I don’t think anyone here needs the answer to that!

Wake up and make the changes you want to see happen.

This, just always be realistic about the probabilities. If the probabilities of making it in your field, job, country, are very low… You can always change. Make smart moves. You can do everything right and fail, and you can do everything wrong and be lucky. But the probabilities are way different. Life is a numbers game. Pick the right table. Don’t play the roulette with 3 zeros when you can play the roulette with just the one.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is it no smart to say you can’t make enough because of your category, job, life, country, or xyz?

I did that… but then bills came and family had no food to eat…

It is easier when you are alone. Sleeping bag, go to deserted island with abandon lighthouse and bag of HDD filled with favorite movies/tv shows and solar battery charger…

LIFE.

Indeed… First lets release your depression here in this topic… 😃

Come on people.

Let’s all admit and raise hands.

We regret not starting mask making company in March 2020 ?!

Who’s with me?

I regret not having bought heavy into plug power and internet companies. Even Fiverr. Starting a company is a ton of work, you can just invest in one. If you have capital and time to start a company, you have capital and time to invest… and the expected return is actually positive, unlike creating your own company that will in all likelihood fail.

Come on people.

Who’s with me?

Come on people.

Who’s with me?

lmao… How about hand sanitizer company…?

Come on people.

Who’s with me?

lmao… How about hand sanitizer company…?

How about hand sanitizer company

That’s chemicals and you need inspection approval and special ISO standards to comply with.

Easier for masks.

It is easier when you are alone. Sleeping bag, go to deserted island with abandon lighthouse and bag of HDD filled with favorite movies/tv shows and solar battery charger…

LIFE.

I know. I have failed at making changes again and again. In fact, I’ve returned to Fiverr only because I’ve failed somewhere else. It was a nightmare.

But things are getting better now.

I’ll try again.

Easier for masks.

You know what’s even easier?

Making websites.

You only need to master one WYSIWYG editor and you’re set for years to come. I know people who sell and coach others to build landing pages on Divi. It gets crazier.

As because I wasn’t there in your Fiverr Journey until now… You are welcome… Have fun… We need it sometimes… 😃

As because I wasn’t there in your Fiverr Journey until now… You are welcome… Have fun… We need it sometimes

I have one million dollars right now. Can you accept me? 😃

So right now can’t invest money and time on Dropshiping site. Maybe someday

I understand. It is hard to switch professions, especially if it is something you are not interested in…

It is hard sometimes to see other sellers posting their success stories but they never mention

“I earned 20000$ last year” - and then add in the end “in voice over category”

“I earned 10000$ last year” in translation category

• in writing category

You do not see people in design category that started recently with those numbers.

I am almost at my one year on fiverr as designer and I am at 3784$. if you divide that with 365 days I worked all day for 10 dollars.

When I see that another Fiverr seller made 100000 in last year and that money could sustain me and my family for lifetime (30-60 years minimum) I can not write congratulations without feeling envy.

But that could also be said for surgeons. They make more money in 7 days then me in lifetime.

Why did not I become surgeon?

Why I can’t push a ball around the green field and get 10000$ per minute?

Why I can’t sell the water I bath in and become millionaire over night?

Why I can’t make videos of me eating and become millionaire in a year?

Bottom line, life sucks.

You are born, then it sucks, then you die.

Well, if you’re Belle Delphine then you can surely sell your bathwater (to “willing” customers I might add) and become a millionaire overnight…

Although, if I actually did that; I’d have to use half of what I earned to pay a psychologist in order to keep me mentally sane, lmao

Based on the inbox inquiries I get, I should set up a “I’ll get you a marriage visa in 3 months” gig. The demand is certainly there for some unexplained reason.

The only problem is, people who do try to acquire a marriage visa via fiverr inbox have zero budget and are fully prepared to pay for it with whining and begging and you can’t really cash that in.

Archived