I will marry you for One Million Dollars..!

sajibjewel

Based on the inbox inquiries I get, I should set up a “I’ll get you a marriage visa in 3 months” gig.

I am begging you… Oh please please marry me with One Million Dollar… 😛

Well about your Marriage Visa Gig… That will work for sure… 100%… lets discuss about it a bit more 😛

Let’s not role play my inbox interactions, it’s giving me traumatic flashbacks. 🙂

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let’s not role play my inbox interactions, it’s giving me traumatic flashbacks. 🙂

It seems that some boys give you a lot of trouble… 😃

But…!

No worries… I am a very good boy… 😃 :stuck_out_tongue:

329698_2.png sajibjewel:

So right now can’t invest money and time on Dropshiping site. Maybe someday

I am almost at my one year on fiverr as designer and I am at 3784$. if you divide that with 365 days I worked all day for 10 dollars.

Well most people are lucky and much more better designer then me… Maybe that’s why they earned a lot here…

And about your earnings…! Don’t just depend on one source mate… there are far more better website available for freelancer. If you are not satisfied on your income here then you can always switch. My income is Total Zero… But i am still trying to get on my feet… 100k USD per year is a dream… and One Million for marriage is Luck😃 So Keep working and dreaming… 🙂

Hi,

Great idea. Wish I had thought of it. I will marry you on Fiverr or Facebook or whatever for $1million. I’ve a photo at donna2p, but here’s the catch; I’m 66 years old! Don’t be rude. I’m playing with you. We could do a “bed-in” like John Lennon and Yoko Ono in the 1960’s. It would go viral! :star_struck:

Hi,

Great idea. Wish I had thought of it. I will marry you on Fiverr or Facebook or whatever for $1million. I’ve a photo at donna2p, but here’s the catch; I’m 66 years old! Don’t be rude. I’m playing with you. We could do a “bed-in” like John Lennon and Yoko Ono in the 1960’s. It would go viral! :star_struck:

We could do a “bed-in” like John Lennon and Yoko Ono in the 1960’s. It would go viral! :star_struck:

Looks like you want to go viral by redoing history… 😃

Hi,

but here’s the catch; I’m 66 years old!

Honestly Age doesn’t matter… Only problem is old body doesn’t heal itself like young body do… That’s why Old body suffers a lot in many ways… So marrying an Old Body does not bring any good to anyone in physically and mentally ( As because society will torture you in many ways ). And because of old body naturally they can’t bring a new life on Earth also. So their married life won’t be a happy life no matter how much dollars you spend… 🙂

Should I…? Will Fiverr allow it or block my account for opening Gig like that…? 😃

Not if you create it as per TOS.

You have services for coming up with ideas why you are late for your boss and singing with banana on my head. Just be creative and make a gig as per Fiverr TOS. But keep in mind you only get to sell your marriage proposal at 5000-20000. You need to have the experience to be able to sell beyond those values.

You have services for coming up with ideas why you are late for your boss and singing with banana on my head. Just be creative and make a gig as per Fiverr TOS. But keep in mind you only get to sell your marriage proposal at 5000-20000. You need to have the experience to be able to sell beyond those values.

LOL… 😃 I will keep that in my mind… :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks for pointing that out @marinapomorac 😃 :stuck_out_tongue:

Though price seems to depend on level. For level 1 you can set the package price up to $10,000 not $20,000. I thought it used to be a lot lower (eg. $995 max) but either they’ve changed it or that was the level 0 max.

I don’t think it’s a good idea to create a gig for this.

Gig from fake account allowed…? If it does, then I should create a fake account for that

You could probably lose both accounts I think if you created a fake account and they found out.

Though price seems to depend on level. For level 1 you can set the package price up to $10,000 not $20,000. I thought it used to be a lot lower (eg. $995 max) but either they’ve changed it or that was the level 0 max.

Gig from fake account allowed…? If it does, then I should create a fake account for that

You could probably lose both accounts I think if you created a fake account and they found out.

Looks like it will hurt a lot if I try to do something like this… @basicolors

I should step back… 😃

Well, he can always go with I will provide you with spiritual reading that will show you benefits after 6months or year.

Get better in making your life better.

Hire me now and don’t regret tomorrow you did hire me now regretting.

I will provide you with utmost spiritual support that will transcend over the time and space and my spiritual cloud will wrap your emotion to heal them in to a brighter future.

Disclaimer: There is no guarantee you will feel my spiritual cloud coming your way; cloud takes time to transcend if you are living over running groundwater or have a large magnesium field in the core or power wire running close to out residence at a distance under 26.678m2. The residual feeling of calm and happiness you might feel after the initial reception is normal, and no need to worry. If you feel like laughing at yourself for spending money on this extraordinary service, do it. Happiness improves the effectiveness of my spiritual cloud.

If you wish to support me please subscribe to my YouTube channel become patron or make donation at go get funding. Donation helps my spirit cloud to reach more audiences.

Well, he can always go with I will provide you with spiritual reading that will show you benefits after 6months or year.

Get better in making your life better.

Hire me now and don’t regret tomorrow you did hire me now regretting.

I will provide you with utmost spiritual support that will transcend over the time and space and my spiritual cloud will wrap your emotion to heal them in to a brighter future.

Disclaimer: There is no guarantee you will feel my spiritual cloud coming your way; cloud takes time to transcend if you are living over running groundwater or have a large magnesium field in the core or power wire running close to out residence at a distance under 26.678m2. The residual feeling of calm and happiness you might feel after the initial reception is normal, and no need to worry. If you feel like laughing at yourself for spending money on this extraordinary service, do it. Happiness improves the effectiveness of my spiritual cloud.

If you wish to support me please subscribe to my YouTube channel become patron or make donation at go get funding. Donation helps my spirit cloud to reach more audiences.

I wanted to copy it but later I thought Fiverr don’t like copy paste Description… 😃

I can honestly say that being just a buyer from 2017-2020, I thought Fiverr is just a scam all over; many “designers” steal money from unknowledged civilians paying for something they need but have no clue what it is.

I actually created a gig in the same spirit as you; it was “I will do nothing if you pay me” because my life was working every day for 12-16 hours a day, so I wanted to allow people to torture me by paying me to do nothing. (Seriously, I love to work, so the concept of not working for and the hour is pure torture)

Then I joined the forum and realized that people are just simple-minded and frauds, and that is industry standard, but you can get clients that get burned by those sellers and still want to continue to work on Fiverr, hoping to get good sellers.

Most of my first sales were clients from other sellers (scammers).

Now I make barely food money on Fiverr, 1$ per hour of work, but that is because I work in over-saturated categories.

If you start learning about how to make a dropshiping site and how to research the market and product that sells, you can make 100000 a year.

If you start learning about how to make a dropshiping site and how to research the market and product that sells, you can make 100000 a year.

It won’t be so easy now, @andrewcarpen756 story (cause I suppose you refer to this) can make it look like this is like that, but you gotta understand that this guy hit the market just at the right moment. He started doing shopify in Jan 2020 and just 4 months later google trends volume of keyword “dropshipping” went from 67 to 92. Where many sellers were still not sure if they want to enter this niche and were procrastinating on that, he striked with 100% power and now he has dominant position in the market.

Now more people are getting into this niche but because of all the competition they are making still good money, but nowhere around 100k a year. More like 1k a year. After 2-3 years shopify niche gonna be overcrowded as graphic design and new sellers are gonna make pennies, where guys on first page with 500 reviews+ gonna make big money.

Then I joined the forum and realized that people are just simple-minded and frauds, and that is industry standard, but you can get clients that get burned by those sellers and still want to continue to work on Fiverr, hoping to get good sellers.

There are some frauds but calling it industry standard is way too much. I ordered like 30 different jobs on fiverr and for those money for most of orders I didn’t expect 1/3 of the value they gave me.

Archived