Delivered the order but we were working on the change on conversion and order was completed in 3 days

amolajri

I had delivered a logo design presentation to the buyer but I and buyer were working on some changes on the conversion, the buyer hasn’t requested the revision and After 3 days Fiverr had auto-completed the order.
We were in the middle of our work and the order was completed so what should I do now…
I haven’t even delivered all the files yet and I am unable now.
What should I do now… Please help me!

I had delivered a logo design presentation to the buyer but I and buyer were working on some changes on the conversion, the buyer hasn’t requested the revision and After 3 days Fiverr had auto-completed the order.

We were in the middle of our work and the order was completed so what should I do now…

I haven’t even delivered all the files yet and I am unable now.

What should I do now… Please help me!

I haven’t even delivered all the files yet

An incomplete delivery is a violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service.

Best to get feedback on this idea from some other experienced people:

Is it possible to simply send the finished work through Chat using a link to Dropbox etc?

For the future, don’t use the Delivery box until it is a Delivery (and yes that has to be complete).

🙂

Thank you so much for the solution!

The buyer was very less responding to me, he even replying to me even after 1-2 days. So what should I do.

The buyer was very less responding to me, he even replying to me even after 1-2 days.

Delivering incomplete work is still a violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service, and you could get an account warning for that. Or a permanent ban, if you keep doing it.

Archived