My gigs and account generally deranked

easy443

Hello fiverr users community
I’m easy,
I had a problem with my account, so i need your suggestion on how to it solved
All the gigs on my fiverr was deranked, i noticed this when I completed all the necessary requirements to take the level one badge.
Kindly help with solution to the problem
Thanks

Hello fiverr users community

I’m easy,

All the gigs on my fiverr was deranked, i noticed this when I completed all the necessary requirements to take the level one badge.

Kindly help with solution to the problem

Thanks

We cannot help you if we do not know what the problem was. :thinking:

Guest humanissocial

Rankings change. Stop thinking you are entitled to stay where you are or even close in the ranking. No marketplace works that way.

The algorithm is set to meet Fiverr’s business objectives.

Your profile states that you are a digital marketer.

If anyone should know how to solve this - you should know.

Let’s be real for a moment though. There are 28,000+ sellers offering digital marketing services.

You can’t all be on the first page of results. I learnt this on day one of digital marketing school.

Guest humanissocial

Your profile states that you are a digital marketer.

If anyone should know how to solve this - you should know.

Let’s be real for a moment though. There are 28,000+ sellers offering digital marketing services.

You can’t all be on the first page of results. I learnt this on day one of digital marketing school.

Quite ironic that a digital marketer doesn’t know that marketplace algorithms are dynamic, not static, and they are based on Fiverr’s goals, not their sellers’.

Okay, for some weird reason, whenever someone promotes to a new level, i.e. you promote from “new seller” to “level 1 seller”, your gig rank goes down for a few days to a week. Nobody knows the reason to this, but hey, it will happen to most serious Fiverr sellers that get to higher levels.

All I can say is that you have to try to keep on getting a few orders. Even one per day is enough for a few days, it won’t kill you.

If you aren’t getting any orders whatsoever, I have a tip on what to do.

Tip #1: Start doing buyer requests if you aren’t already.

When you aren’t getting orders, drifting to the buyer requests section is the perfect way to get a few extra orders when this happens. Please Note: (Know how to market yourself when responding to a buyer request, there are always many people that give a response, you have to stand out.)

Follow the tips above and you should be good to go! Meanwhile, don’t stress out! Take a deep breath! 😉

I hope this helps!

Okay, for some weird reason, whenever someone promotes to a new level, i.e. you promote from “new seller” to “level 1 seller”, your gig rank goes down for a few days to a week. Nobody knows the reason to this, but hey, it will happen to most serious Fiverr sellers that get to higher levels.

All I can say is that you have to try to keep on getting a few orders. Even one per day is enough for a few days, it won’t kill you.

If you aren’t getting any orders whatsoever, I have a tip on what to do.

Tip #1: Start doing buyer requests if you aren’t already.

When you aren’t getting orders, drifting to the buyer requests section is the perfect way to get a few extra orders when this happens. Please Note: (Know how to market yourself when responding to a buyer request, there are always many people that give a response, you have to stand out.)

Follow the tips above and you should be good to go! Meanwhile, don’t stress out! Take a deep breath! 😉

I hope this helps!

No, no, no. Please don’t encourage people to approach customer support for such a mundane reason. CS are snowed under with requests as it is. They don’t need any more approaches from people asking why their gig has ‘deranked’. It happens. As the legendary @humanissocial has pointed out - the algorithm that decides where gigs are placed is not static. Things change. Like the tides going out and coming in.

No, no, no. Please don’t encourage people to approach customer support for such a mundane reason. CS are snowed under with requests as it is. They don’t need any more approaches from people asking why their gig has ‘deranked’. It happens. As the legendary @humanissocial has pointed out - the algorithm that decides where gigs are placed is not static. Things change. Like the tides going out and coming in.

Yeah, I agree, they shouldn’t be flooded with so many requests. Editing my post right now 😉

Archived