Hope your answered

freelancerff

Its better to show your portfolio link that fiverr supports

The above mentioned websites are not allowed to be share on this platform. If you did share, your account can get banned. The following URLs may be used in your profile or Gig description: ammyy.comblogspot.comdafont.comdailymotion.comflickr.commixcloud.comreverbnation.comsoundcloud.comteamviewer.comtumblr.comvimeo.comwetransfer.comwikipedia.orgwordcounter.netyoutube.comNote: If you use a URL in your Gig or in profile description, which is not in the above list, your Gig may b…

Its better to show your portfolio link that fiverr supports

The above mentioned websites are not allowed to be share on this platform. If you did share, your account can get banned. The following URLs may be used in your profile or Gig description: ammyy.comblogspot.comdafont.comdailymotion.comflickr.commixcloud.comreverbnation.comsoundcloud.comteamviewer.comtumblr.comvimeo.comwetransfer.comwikipedia.orgwordcounter.netyoutube.comNote: If you use a URL in your Gig or in profile description, which is not in the above list, your Gig may b…

but he works here for so many years. Why Fiverr not banned him???

I have already communicated with the Fiverr support team. They tell me, what websites are allowed in Fiverr buyer requests and clients inbox. You can see the picture…fiverr

I have already communicated with the Fiverr support team. They tell me, what websites are allowed in Fiverr buyer requests and clients inbox. You can see the picture…

Because Fiverr Support is overburdened it is best to first seek help in the Fiverr Help and Education Center.

If everyone would do this then maybe it would not take 10 days for users to get answers to questions that cannot be answered there. 😉

All of this info is in the sellers’s help center.

Plus, this information was already posted in this thread by @joyustcian. It is best to read threads before you post information that was already stated. 😉

Archived