How to get Fiverr's choice

sajindaniel

Guest humanissocial

If it’s Fiverr’s Choice that means it’s Fiverr’s choice. It’s based on their business objectives, not doing sellers a favour.

If you lobby for someone to do something that means it isn’t their choice.

Please stop thinking there is a trick for everything. I’m so sick of people begging for tricks instead of learning sales principles.

You can’t get the Fiverr’s choice options ex. TRS, Rising Talent, Studio) on your own! Fiverr handpicks certain sellers based on their performance! Nobody on the Forum really knows how they pick who they pick because we’re all buyers and sellers, not Fiverr staff! I hope this helps!

I agree with @humanissocial.

And I actually wouldn’t recommend setting Fiverr’s Choice as your goal.

Instead, I would recommend setting consistent quality, clear communication, and going ‘above and beyond’ as your primary goals.

Being featured as Fiverr’s Choice would just come as a secondary result from these goals.

I hope this helps! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Like was specified Fiverr picks them manually. Though you’ll probably have the best chance of being picked if you’re a TRS and the 2nd best chance if you’re level 2. The gigs seem to always have at least 4.9 stars average and I’ve not seen one with less than 14 reviews.

Archived