Help! My sells has been decreased after getting level 1

pchakrabortty

Hello fiverr experts, last 15th i got my level 1 batch. But after getting lev 1 my sells has been reducing than before.
Even two of my gigs were in first page and they had lost there position. Click, impression every thing is decreasing…
What to do now?? I am really frustrated right now. What policy i can apply to again increase my click and Impression rate?

Thanks in Advance

Hello fiverr experts, last 15th i got my level 1 batch. But after getting lev 1 my sells has been reducing than before.

Even two of my gigs were in first page and they had lost there position. Click, impression every thing is decreasing…

What to do now?? I am really frustrated right now. What policy i can apply to again increase my click and Impression rate?

Thanks in Advance

I am suffering from the same problem 😦

Also, I think my post don’t show the Fiverr forum 😦

Did you edit your gigs when you leveled up? Possibly changed your pricing as well?

If so, that’s probably why.

Your gig will now be measured by the system, and you need to see if it is still considered a competitive and relative offer in the marketplace.

i didn’t even touch my gig for editing sir… I didn’t change anything in gigs. But still its decreasing. What should i do now?

i didn’t even touch my gig for editing sir… I didn’t change anything in gigs. But still its decreasing. What should i do now?

A lot of people have experienced this thing before.

You can search in the forum, there are several old topics that talk about this.

In my experience when a seller levels up, the competition is actually higher, so like I said, your gigs are being re-evaluated by both the system and your audience as well.

A lot of people have experienced this thing before.

You can search in the forum, there are several old topics that talk about this.

In my experience when a seller levels up, the competition is actually higher, so like I said, your gigs are being re-evaluated by both the system and your audience as well.

So what is your suggestion at this point?? What i need to do to reevaluate?

Hello.

Every day around 100-1000 new sellers come on Fiverr or old sellers create new GIGs.

In order for new sellers to get some momentum Fiverr is giving them initial boost, depending on how good they prepared their GIG data (photos, description, tags, packages, pricing). If they manage to get clients in that first initial boost they will get Level 1 status. At that time your GIG is replaced with GIG made by new seller.

For Level 1 that means promoting yourself on other medias, sharing your GIG information’s, and if necessary and you see a drastic drop in clicks (not impressions, those are not important) make some changes to the GIG itself. Improve images (use JPG with SEO), improve video, correct description, change tags.

Once you get a setting that works and gets you clicks do not change anything.

Only make changes to the GIG if something is wrong or clicks go under 5/10/50 per day.

Try to have at least one or two GIGs that is of a kind potential buyer will came back and use again. Getting returning clients is key and crucial to keep income after Level 1 and 2.

If your category has over 5000 sellers try to narrow down your service, provide something specific.

Also keep in mind that process of preparation to add changes to GIG, or creating new GIG is not a simple task. I created new GIGs yesterday and I almost gave up in the middle of everything since it was such a long process and my head hurts from everything that needed to be done.

To make just one new GIG you have to:

a) research what category belongs to, what other sellers are offering and how are they presenting their service
b) Make SEO title
c) make real title
d) find 5 best tags
e) set packages, description, extras, FAQ text
f) text for requirements
g) make images (JPG with details) under 2MB
h) record and edit video 75 sec 50MB
i) prepare PDF (under 2 MB)

Hello.

Every day around 100-1000 new sellers come on Fiverr or old sellers create new GIGs.

In order for new sellers to get some momentum Fiverr is giving them initial boost, depending on how good they prepared their GIG data (photos, description, tags, packages, pricing). If they manage to get clients in that first initial boost they will get Level 1 status. At that time your GIG is replaced with GIG made by new seller.

For Level 1 that means promoting yourself on other medias, sharing your GIG information’s, and if necessary and you see a drastic drop in clicks (not impressions, those are not important) make some changes to the GIG itself. Improve images (use JPG with SEO), improve video, correct description, change tags.

Once you get a setting that works and gets you clicks do not change anything.

Only make changes to the GIG if something is wrong or clicks go under 5/10/50 per day.

Try to have at least one or two GIGs that is of a kind potential buyer will came back and use again. Getting returning clients is key and crucial to keep income after Level 1 and 2.

If your category has over 5000 sellers try to narrow down your service, provide something specific.

Also keep in mind that process of preparation to add changes to GIG, or creating new GIG is not a simple task. I created new GIGs yesterday and I almost gave up in the middle of everything since it was such a long process and my head hurts from everything that needed to be done.

To make just one new GIG you have to:

a) research what category belongs to, what other sellers are offering and how are they presenting their service

b) Make SEO title

c) make real title

d) find 5 best tags

e) set packages, description, extras, FAQ text

f) text for requirements

g) make images (JPG with details) under 2MB

h) record and edit video 75 sec 50MB

i) prepare PDF (under 2 MB)

You are just awesome!!! Thanks a lot

Archived