Just for laughs :)

ronhi85

Probably, this seller is really going to work this way :rofl:

Many sellers, who offer “Writer” services, especially new sellers, who don’t understand, how Fiverr works, simply send texts, that was already published by someone else)) I saw many cases like this 😁

Many sellers, who offer “Writer” services, especially new sellers, who don’t understand, how Fiverr works, simply send texts, that was already published by someone else)) I saw many cases like this 😁

simply send texts, that was already published by someone else))

So true. So sad. So funny.

I have, too!

It’s hard to tell, though. So many writers here have such a poor command of English that I wonder if this seller meant to say 100% not plagiarized. Sounds asinine but so many here are so brazenly ridiculous.

It says a lot that so many writers here either plagiarize or are profoundly incompetent at English, let alone writing, yet they’re allowed to stay up to continue this deception…

I have, too!

It’s hard to tell, though. So many writers here have such a poor command of English that I wonder if this seller meant to say 100% not plagiarized. Sounds asinine but so many here are so brazenly ridiculous.

It says a lot that so many writers here either plagiarize or are profoundly incompetent at English, let alone writing, yet they’re allowed to stay up to continue this deception…

I wonder if this seller meant to say 100% not plagiarized.

I also think this is what they meant to say. Makes me pity the clueless buyer who will order from them

Archived