Gigs Analytics issue seems same to me

Well, it’s not completely fixed, but it’s not completely messed up either. It glitches sometimes, but not all the times. Maybe, your gig isn’t on the first page anymore. That could also be a reason.

Yes my gig is not on first page. But since the impression came back it went at good rate for two days then it came down suddenly just like before

Yes my gig is not on first page. But since the impression came back it went at good rate for two days then it came down suddenly just like before

You are competing against thousands of other sellers, all of whom want to also be on the first page. There are limited space to be seen on the first page, so not everyone gets to have their gigs appear there. The search system is dynamic; it rotates gigs based upon metrics (many of whom we will never know). Instead of worrying about where your gig shows up in the search results, take the time to reach out to your target customers on your own, and convince them to hire you.

YOU are responsible for your own success.

You are competing against thousands of other sellers, all of whom want to also be on the first page. There are limited space to be seen on the first page, so not everyone gets to have their gigs appear there. The search system is dynamic; it rotates gigs based upon metrics (many of whom we will never know). Instead of worrying about where your gig shows up in the search results, take the time to reach out to your target customers on your own, and convince them to hire you.

YOU are responsible for your own success.

How do you expect me to reach out my customers on fiverr?

I have tried on social media but no luck. Where do you recommend i can try to target and how? A little guidance is all i require. Thanks

Where do you recommend i can try to target and how?

You are going to have to figure that out, based on your own market research, and the things you learn about your target customers. Think outside the box.

Where do you recommend i can try to target and how?

You are going to have to figure that out, based on your own market research, and the things you learn about your target customers. Think outside the box.

A little help is always appreciated. Any idea could maybe spark and i can work on it. I tried many ways but no luck. It would be kind of you if you could tell

A little help is always appreciated. Any idea could maybe spark and i can work on it. I tried many ways but no luck. It would be kind of you if you could tell

I’m not going to do your work for you. It is your responsibility to learn about your target customers, and then determine ways to reach out to them. They are your customers, not mine. I would not be helping you if I did your market research for you.

I’m not going to do your work for you. It is your responsibility to learn about your target customers, and then determine ways to reach out to them. They are your customers, not mine. I would not be helping you if I did your market research for you.

I am not asking you to do market research, i am just saying that what are the ways? So i can work on them myself. Maybe sometimes it happens someone cant think of a way to reach out to them, someone else knows something, but still if you have a problem and cant help someone then please dont bother replying. Thanks. Ps; i am not being rude, its just that there is no use to talk when there is no advice

I am not asking you to do market research, i am just saying that what are the ways? So i can work on them myself. Maybe sometimes it happens someone cant think of a way to reach out to them, someone else knows something, but still if you have a problem and cant help someone then please dont bother replying. Thanks. Ps; i am not being rude, its just that there is no use to talk when there is no advice

I am not asking you to do market research, i am just saying that what are the ways?

Read “Principles of Marketing” by Phillip Kotler and Gary Armstrong. Don’t just skim it, take notes. Think about how the concepts could apply to your Fiverr career.

Alternatively, you can use the search engine known as Google. I have heard that there is a lot of great information on the internet. But, I am not sure. It might just be a legend.

I am not asking you to do market research, i am just saying that what are the ways?

Read “Principles of Marketing” by Phillip Kotler and Gary Armstrong. Don’t just skim it, take notes. Think about how the concepts could apply to your Fiverr career.

Alternatively, you can use the search engine known as Google. I have heard that there is a lot of great information on the internet. But, I am not sure. It might just be a legend.

Thanks for telling about Principles of marketing, i will definitely read it. I am aware of Google obviously, they have mentioned ways that arent to realistic. Email marketing, social media promotion etc are common. Maybe there is a way that i dont know.

Thanks for telling about Principles of marketing, i will definitely read it. I am aware of Google obviously, they have mentioned ways that arent to realistic. Email marketing, social media promotion etc are common. Maybe there is a way that i dont know.

Create a facebook page of your service and target your audience by Facebook ads.

This is the way most businesses are doing to connect with their targeted customers.

Create a facebook page of your service and target your audience by Facebook ads.

This is the way most businesses are doing to connect with their targeted customers.

Facebooks ads are not preferred for promoting services as per my research, People on facebook are for fun, its very rare businessman are over there

Facebooks ads are not preferred for promoting services as per my research, People on facebook are for fun, its very rare businessman are over there

Most eCommerce businesses are doing facebook ads and they are doing great.

You should target those people who are interested in your service, need your service.

Why would businesses (small and large) spend thousands, if not millions on Facebook Ads if it didn’t provide results?

I have personally bought products and services after seeing them as an ad on Facebook. Anecdotal evidence that it works. 😉

I sure wish I could use Facebook Ads, but they have decided to keep continuously deactivating my Ad Account even though they have admitted nothing is wrong close to a dozen times. Very mentally exhausting. 😑

Archived