Time to say goodbye

antomtjvc

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If all talent scholar are leave from the forum then what will be the new learners. Please don’t leave, stay with us & help us to grow our knowledge like you. Please…

If all talent scholar are leave from the forum then what will be the new learners.

They will still have all those “be online 24/7, send 10 requests daily” posters.

Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website, but someone – somewhere – seems to be telling them that it is.

Many someones, it seems.

Guest humanissocial

If all talent scholar are leave from the forum then what will be the new learners. Please don’t leave, stay with us & help us to grow our knowledge like you. Please…

That’s what we have been doing.

But the disrespect never stops.

Never stop struggling. Never be dis-heart.

You will go up ,the thing you only need is to do just spend time on fiver and keep trying.

This isn’t about OP quitting Fiverr, this is about him being fed up with the forum.

I thank you for the kind words and the active participation. The fact that even this thread is not even read by various Mek Sells and is misused for non-functioning advertising confirms my decision.

This is now my last answer. Maybe we will meet again in 6-12 months when the new sellers have realized that you don’t get rich here with Bros and Dears.

Guest humanissocial

but even I’ve got to the point where I can’t stomach too many more rows of love heart eyed emojis whenever a seller with zero sales welcomes another seller with zero sales (sorry, sells) before telling them to respond to 10 buyer requests daily, to stay online 24/7 and to post their gigs to social media.

And to top it off, some of those types of posters get to be regulars because:

Currently, We see an increase of user engagement on forum, so minimum post-reading for Forum Level 3 is reached the highest peak (20k/100days) & for this, most regular regulars(™) dropped their Forum Level.

Therefore, users who do have jobs and do not have the time that the sellers mentioned in the first quote have lost their Regular status. 😉

@cyaxrex I see you typing. It looks like it will be a rather long post.

Therefore, users who do have jobs and do not have the time that the sellers mentioned in the first quote have lost their Regular status. 😉

It’s weird to me that having little work (and thus less experience and success) and more time on your hands makes you more qualified for a higher status.

Archived