My order hasn't been automatically marked as complete

Hello guys…
I received an order from a buyer 4 days ago but after 3 days elapsed, I haven’t been notified that the order was automatically marked as complete as the buyer did nothing for the whole 3 days… Isn’t it after 3 days that the funds are moved to your balance? Or is this something else…
Thanks 😊

• Like 18

Fiverr accredits Sellers once an order is completed. See our “Orders” section below for a definition of a completed order.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page where everything as to how Fiverr works is explained in great detail

All my orders complete after 2 or 3 days but it’s been 4 days but there’s no sign of a complete order… the order is still active

• Like 10

Same hing happened to me! The buyer accepted the order, i completed the gig and delivered it on time, but its been more than 3 days and no one paid me, and fiverr didn’t marked as complete neither. I contacted the help center but no one contacted me back

• Like 12

Same hing happened to me! The buyer accepted the order, i completed the gig and delivered it on time, but its been more than 3 days and no one paid me, and fiverr didn’t marked as complete neither. I contacted the help center but no one contacted me back

I just woke up today and found it marked as complete and the buyer left a good rating :hugs:

Give it time

• Like 11

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
On 7/5/2020 at 12:34 PM, halordenze said:

I just woke up today and found it marked as complete and the buyer left a good rating :hugs:

Give it time

Its completed by client or automatically? Same thing happens here. Its 94 hours almost 4 days but the order is not marked as completed yet :(

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, strategist_ceo said:

Okay. I got my first order with autocomplete being set many days away.

I think it's because the new "extend review time" feature, but I may be wrong. I remember that with the first buyer I had last year who didn't accept the order right away, it took 8 days to get the order automatically marked as completed. It also happened to me with my last order. So I'm confused now 🤔

• Like 8

On 7/5/2020 at 12:59 AM, halordenze said:

Hello guys…
I received an order from a buyer 4 days ago but after 3 days elapsed, I haven’t been notified that the order was automatically marked as complete as the buyer did nothing for the whole 3 days… Isn’t it after 3 days that the funds are moved to your balance? Or is this something else…
Thanks 😊

Contact With Fiverr Support Team. I hope they will give you a great solution.

• Like 7