Ransomware virus attack on my pc!

athoi123

They changed file formet to .freelocker extension and now Their asking money to unlock all my files.

This had happened once in my office too. The virus can come from the internet and gets activated using internet. Do not copy anything to any other PC because there are chances that you will transfer the virus too. Do not pay them because you don’t have any assurance that they won’t ask for more money. Contact an expert and see. We had to format all the PC’s and get whatever files that were saved on cloud. Everything else was gone.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://howtoremove.guide/freelocker-virus-file/

The best part is the end note of the virus “All rights reserved” they copyrighted virus.

I use Malwarebytes PRO. The biggest importance of MB for me is that it prevents online popups and if I click on something that looks legit but is not it just doesn’t open it. I have been using it for decade and I love it.

But you have to be extra careful online all the time.

I have had my PC attacked by exactly the same ransomware(.freelocker) on July 1. Spent a whole day searching for a decryption key to this ransomware but found none. Even tried Xorist but didn’t work. There wasn’t actually any other way than to reinstall Windows; talked to quite a number of experts. Not sure how my PC got attacked, I didn’t even download any file from Buyer Request. But Fiverr was open as a tab on Chrome.

My Fiverr was open also on Chrome. I don’t even know what happened to me that day. There is no solution. As far as I know, ransomware attacks high profile people. But my profile is not high. And they demanded only $ 50 from me. I don’t know what they get peace by harming people. If they could do something better by using their own creativity, maybe we would get something better from their. 😞

really strange things are happened there.what happend ? Do you know anything behind this incident.

On 2nd july, I received a mail from eventbrit . com and I opened it. There were 2 links inside it. It was written View Order & others, I also clicked on it. I went into it and click on another link. I also downloaded the zip file from the one Buyer Request on 2nd july. The hacker changed file formet to .freelocker extension and now Their asking money to unlock all my files.

On 2nd july, I received a mail from eventbrit . com and I opened it. There were 2 links inside it. It was written View Order & others, I also clicked on it. I went into it and click on another link. I also downloaded the zip file from the one Buyer Request on 2nd july. The hacker changed file formet to .freelocker extension and now Their asking money to unlock all my files.

its a cyber crime ,i thing better to register a complaint against that fraud buyers,thanks to post there. its really alert for all members.we can’t predict what happens tomorrow.

I have searched on web. And found this virus is similar to Ransomware xorist. But not found any exact tools to unlock the files. It’s not a normal virus. You can Google it to find out more. I search a lot and saw Where They gave email to contact with them and asking dollar($) to unlock the files that text file created on 13 may 2020. I don’t know why this date is showing? Where my PC was infected with virus on 2nd july. I had normal antivirus on my PC for so many days. On July 1, I installed Macfee Total Security Antivirus. I have reinstalled windows. Also i have saved a copy of all my files to a portable hard disk (HDD).

Is that virus still in your pc after reinstalling windows? Don’t send money or click any link on that email.

• 1 month later...

Archived