Early payout option

Well I am Lvl2 not top-rated (yet) and I am not officially a PRO yet either (probably will be tomorrow).

Well I am Lvl2 not top-rated (yet) and I am not officially a PRO yet either (probably will be tomorrow).

I am confused. :thinking:

You say you are not a TRS (yet). I understand that part because Fiverr handpicks sellers to become TRSs. However, a plethora qualify, but few receive that honor. Nonetheless, it is an admiral goal.

You also say you are not officially a PRO yet. Does that mean Fiverr has indicated to you that your application has been finalized, and you will soon be a PRO? I am confused because just yesterday, a current Fiverr PRO was on the Forum who said that Fiverr has all of the PROs they need for now, and they are accepting applications but not approving any more PRO gigs as they have all the PROs they need in every area.

I am confused. :thinking:

You say you are not a TRS (yet). I understand that part because Fiverr handpicks sellers to become TRSs. However, a plethora qualify, but few receive that honor. Nonetheless, it is an admiral goal.

You also say you are not officially a PRO yet. Does that mean Fiverr has indicated to you that your application has been finalized, and you will soon be a PRO? I am confused because just yesterday, a current Fiverr PRO was on the Forum who said that Fiverr has all of the PROs they need for now, and they are accepting applications but not approving any more PRO gigs as they have all the PROs they need in every area.

Hi, sorry for not being more clear about it.

It means I have been officially accepted (on Friday), and I am having an onboarding meeting with my (new) manager in about an hour, but my Gig was not removed yet / Pro gig was not yet created (probably will happen today/tomorrow).

So what you were told makes sense.

Yes, that makes more sense. Congratulations. 🥳 Your gig must be in one of the unsaturated categories.

Thank you so much Vickie, I am very excited!

Translations 🙂 There are about 20-30 sellers, but only 2 of us who translate in this language pair (ENG-GER).

I think my client portfolio did the trick, I work with a few very high profile companies and organizations, and I just took part in an (ongoing) case study on Fiverr.

I am expecting a dip in sales but it should go up soon after 🙂

I know one frequent Fiverr Forum member received her TRS for English to German. I do not know if she has applied for PRO. I have heard that PROs need a significant social presence.

I don’t really have any social media presence, but I do have Porsche and the European Commission as clients, which probably is not too shabby haha.

TRS is harder to get in to than Pro in my opinion, Pro just means you are offering something you are an expert in basically, TRS means you are awesome on (and for) Fiverr.

Archived