Ratings problem

labanyasarker

The buyer was happy with my work. He appreciated but gave 4-star ratings. Now he ordered for the second time. How can I say to give 5 stars if he like my service? Ratings are very important for me now because if he gives 4 stars again, my total ratings will fall down. Is there anyone to give me a suggestion?

Some clients are like that - they never give a 5*

My approach is that once may be a mistake, particularly if they’re using a phone. Twice, however, is an insult and my choice is to block them after that.

Up to you, obvs … you’re not allowed to say anything, so my own preference is to take no further chances …

Note This post is in the wrong category. “Conversations” is a better choice or “The Ranting Pot” - please move it there …

You’re in a difficult spot. I can’t tell you what you should do but I wish you good luck.

I see you are at level zero so you can’t be demoted at least if he does give you another 4. Above all do not mention the reviews to him.
It will just take you longer to get to lever 1, but that isn’t really a huge concern at this point. I know many who make a lot of money at level zero.

Some clients are like that - they never give a 5*

My approach is that once may be a mistake, particularly if they’re using a phone. Twice, however, is an insult and my choice is to block them after that.

Up to you, obvs … you’re not allowed to say anything, so my own preference is to take no further chances …

Note This post is in the wrong category. “Conversations” is a better choice or “The Ranting Pot” - please move it there …

Thank you for your suggestion.

You’re in a difficult spot. I can’t tell you what you should do but I wish you good luck.

I see you are at level zero so you can’t be demoted at least if he does give you another 4. Above all do not mention the reviews to him.

It will just take you longer to get to lever 1, but that isn’t really a huge concern at this point. I know many who make a lot of money at level zero.

Thank you. Actually I don’t know what I have to do in this situation. I completed 9 orders, and to pass the level one, I just complete my running order. But in this order, if I get 4 stars then my ratings will fall down and may be I won’t able to send any buyer request in future, because for sending a buyer request minimum 4.7 ratings are needed.

Thank you. Actually I don’t know what I have to do in this situation. I completed 9 orders, and to pass the level one, I just complete my running order. But in this order, if I get 4 stars then my ratings will fall down and may be I won’t able to send any buyer request in future, because for sending a buyer request minimum 4.7 ratings are needed.

I see. So maybe it’s best to tell him you need to cancel. It needs to be worded carefully as if you simply can’t do it for some reason. You still run the risk of him placing another order.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

You cannot tell him how important it is to you and ask why someone gave you 4 stars. You cannot mention that or you will get your account banned. Pay no attention to the advice above this post. Sellers get banned all the time for what he is suggesting.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Exactly. In his previous order, he told that he was very happy with the service. He commented very nicely in the review, but gave 4 star ratings. It’s very critical to read out buyer’s mind.

You cannot tell him how important it is to you and ask why someone gave you 4 stars. You cannot mention that or you will get your account banned. Pay no attention to the advice above this post. Sellers get banned all the time for what he is suggesting.

Okay mam, I will keep it in my mind. Thank you so much.

ask him friendly if he is not happy with my service or it’s a mistake that he give low rating.

Stop giving this advice, it will get people a warning on their account or maybe even banned.

Archived