New to Fiverr!

tnkltnkl

Hey there! I noticed there wasn’t a forum for newcomers to introduce themselves to the rest of the community so I’m not sure if that’s even something people do around here.

I’d love for others to post something about themselves so I can get to know a few of you. Myself, I’m an avid gamer and writer. I like meeting new people and I’m always very interested in learning about others, especially from different places around the world.

I just joined today after hearing about it a few weeks back. I’m trying to work on creating interesting and useful gigs, but in the meantime I’ve just posted a basic service that I’ve seen advertised several times already on the site.

I think it’s a pretty interesting site, with a lot of potential and am excited to watch it grow, even from the sidelines if that ends up being the case.

Hello! I’m Natasha. I’m fairly new (almost 3 weeks now), and am just now starting to get it. I am a bartender/server at home (Columbus, Ohio). I recently quit my job to travel throughout Central America for a year, more if Fiverr pans out. 🙂 Currently I am in Nicaragua.

Good to meet you, and welcome.

Archived