A small help for new sellers!

NOTE.I AM ALSO NEW ON FIVERR,BUT I WANT TO SHARE WITH THOSE WHO ARE NEWER THEN ME…

MY EARNING IN 2 MONTHS JUST 12$…

i joined fiverr 2 months ago and i earned 12$.

i want to share some tips which may help you.

1)BUYER REQUEST…SEND ALL 10 BUYER REQUEST DAILY…i got 12$ from them only.
Note.send offers to clients having low offers before…bc you cannot get order if client already have 20 or 30 requests…

2)manage gigs well…see top sellers gig just get idea and modify gigs…

3)patience(most important)…just take fiverr as part time job…

4)online more time…

5)play in one battle…dont try to become LOGO DESIGNER,WRITER and TRANSLATOR at same time.

stay blessed and take care…see secret.(IF U ARE GOOD IN YOUR WORK AND YOU ARE PROFESSIONAL IN THAT…YOU WILL BE TOP SELLER IN FUTURE OTHERWISE SORRY TO SAY IT IS DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO SURVIVE IN FIVERR.)…THANKS

NOTE.I AM ALSO NEW ON FIVERR,BUT I WANT TO SHARE WITH THOSE WHO ARE NEWER THEN ME…

MY EARNING IN 2 MONTHS JUST 12$…

i joined fiverr 2 months ago and i earned 12$.

i want to share some tips which may help you.

1)BUYER REQUEST…SEND ALL 10 BUYER REQUEST DAILY…i got 12$ from them only.

Note.send offers to clients having low offers before…bc you cannot get order if client already have 20 or 30 requests…

2)manage gigs well…see top sellers gig just get idea and modify gigs…

3)patience(most important)…just take fiverr as part time job…

4)online more time…

5)play in one battle…dont try to become LOGO DESIGNER,WRITER and TRANSLATOR at same time.

stay blessed and take care…see secret.(IF U ARE GOOD IN YOUR WORK AND YOU ARE PROFESSIONAL IN THAT…YOU WILL BE TOP SELLER IN FUTURE OTHERWISE SORRY TO SAY IT IS DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO SURVIVE IN FIVERR.)…THANKS

SEND ALL 10 BUYER REQUEST DAILY…i got 12$ from them only.

The issue with buyer requests is that you can’t allow yourself to become dependent on them.

That’s terrible advice: if there are fifty copy-pasted answers, and you write a proper offer, you’re likely to get the job.

Archived