I'm facing an issue with my Buyer

danish1313

He paid for two screens, send them two screens. It’s not like they can pay you less since they decided they only wanted one now. It’s to late the order is in and the price is set.

Why would they accept one screen for the price of two?

Unless you delivered the work before they accepted a custom order. If that’s the case it’s totally your fault for sending work without an active order. If you sent them completed work and they have yet to accept your order you’ll be lucky to get anything.

Do you have an active order with them right now?

Active order and I sent the Prototypes not yet submitted the work

So what you’re proposing I should Submit the complete work the source files?

You have an active order with requirements right? Deliver what is paid for and expected of you in the requirements.

If they don’t like something let them ask for a revision. If they satisfied with what they paid for they will complete the active order.

You have an active order with requirements right? Deliver what is paid for and expected of you in the requirements.

If they don’t like something let them ask for a revision. If they satisfied with what they paid for they will complete the active order.

I’ll do that then but I offered 20 Revisions then revisions will be a problem

It was one order and I had to Design two screens and I did both of them according to the guidelines but now the only thing that worries me is when he sent a message of not to work at the second screen I was unable to respond and Deliver but yest the work was completed before that

I think you have four options:

1. You can either message the buyer again stating something like “I believe I have completed the work according to your instructions. However I note that you are not happy with part of the order. Please reply with further instructions on how the image can be improved to your satisfaction. The order is not yet due for delivery, I am offering you a revision / revisions - there is no need to cancel. I will work with you to resolve this.”

However, in reality the buyer can cancel. He might ask you to redo the work, and still cancel.

1. As much as I hate writing this, you just accept that this order hasn’t worked out and you walk away from it. Sadly, a cancellation will reflect in your stats.

2. You could approach customer support. However, based on experience they are highly likely to tell you to work with your buyer to resolve this between the two of you. Which of course, seems unlikely to happen.

3. You could tell the buyer that you’re prepared to involve customer support and to allow them to review the case - allowing them to compare the original agreement with what you delivered (it’s a pressure tactic to make your buyer realise you won’t be treated like a fool). You could also add that “cancelling an order without giving me the chance to revise the work to your satisfaction, and with time on the clock isn’t right”.

I’m all for standing up to bullies - but sometimes you need to be pragmatic. You might win the battle (and keep the order and money) - but end up losing the war (meaning potential bad feedback could affect your chance of securing future sales).

I think you have four options:

1. You can either message the buyer again stating something like “I believe I have completed the work according to your instructions. However I note that you are not happy with part of the order. Please reply with further instructions on how the image can be improved to your satisfaction. The order is not yet due for delivery, I am offering you a revision / revisions - there is no need to cancel. I will work with you to resolve this.”

However, in reality the buyer can cancel. He might ask you to redo the work, and still cancel.

1. As much as I hate writing this, you just accept that this order hasn’t worked out and you walk away from it. Sadly, a cancellation will reflect in your stats.

2. You could approach customer support. However, based on experience they are highly likely to tell you to work with your buyer to resolve this between the two of you. Which of course, seems unlikely to happen.

3. You could tell the buyer that you’re prepared to involve customer support and to allow them to review the case - allowing them to compare the original agreement with what you delivered (it’s a pressure tactic to make your buyer realise you won’t be treated like a fool). You could also add that “cancelling an order without giving me the chance to revise the work to your satisfaction, and with time on the clock isn’t right”.

I’m all for standing up to bullies - but sometimes you need to be pragmatic. You might win the battle (and keep the order and money) - but end up losing the war (meaning potential bad feedback could affect your chance of securing future sales).

It was one hell of an advice you don’t know how thankful I’m to you for letting me know of every possiblem situation thank you so much

If, after 20 revisions, he can not convey what he needs, then he has no business buying on Fiverr.

I don’t think that now it’s a matter of the" requirement completed or no" rather the issue is that Buyer is saying that he got the work completed from other guys coz I didn’t responded to his messages for 4 to 5 hours

If your buyer is in touch with you on some task, always tell him before you are leaving. Secondly, there is already a lot of information above which you can use to tackle with the buyer. At the end this is just another experience for you over this platform. Always play your cards wisely. But when you have shown, then stand up to those. Either it goes your way or the other, you have to bare that. But best of luck for your progress on Fiverr. Doesn’t matter, make your work worthy again some other day maybe.

If your buyer is in touch with you on some task, always tell him before you are leaving. Secondly, there is already a lot of information above which you can use to tackle with the buyer. At the end this is just another experience for you over this platform. Always play your cards wisely. But when you have shown, then stand up to those. Either it goes your way or the other, you have to bare that. But best of luck for your progress on Fiverr. Doesn’t matter, make your work worthy again some other day maybe.

Thank you so much Mate but I’m new on Fiverr didn’t think that it might go like this and we completed the conversation We weren’t discussing anything and he sent the messages

Thank you so much Mate but I’m new on Fiverr didn’t think that it might go like this and we completed the conversation We weren’t discussing anything and he sent the messages

No worries brother. Its just a start of another journey. As if you believe and it seems, he will not accept anything (whatever you present him after this). But the last thing you must do is to deliver the final work (maybe just the first screen for which you both seem to agree) and wait for his reaction over that. If he wants to cancel or pay nothing, go for the support. This is all you have at your end for the moment. And finally, again I would say, just take it as an experience for future, out of which you should learn how to tackle the buyer and proceed with your deliveries/order.

No worries brother. Its just a start of another journey. As if you believe and it seems, he will not accept anything (whatever you present him after this). But the last thing you must do is to deliver the final work (maybe just the first screen for which you both seem to agree) and wait for his reaction over that. If he wants to cancel or pay nothing, go for the support. This is all you have at your end for the moment. And finally, again I would say, just take it as an experience for future, out of which you should learn how to tackle the buyer and proceed with your deliveries/order.

Another precious Response thanks mate for your Response actually now Buyer wants to extend the Delivery time

Another precious Response thanks mate for your Response actually now Buyer wants to extend the Delivery time

So here is your chance. Go for it, and be positive. No one is here just to fool others and if there are some, they will get fooled themselves some day. Best of luck…!

So here is your chance. Go for it, and be positive. No one is here just to fool others and if there are some, they will get fooled themselves some day. Best of luck…!

We have extended the time Frame and it’s Done now Wish me luck so that we can end this order positively

Archived