My buyer left Review but still not shown

Hi Everyone, I delivered my work one day ago, the buyer left a five-star review. State of review shown but the text of the buyer is still pending. Here the message is shown, You’ll be able to view the buyer’s review after you leave your feedback. I already left feedback for buyer. When I type my feedback on Share your response. The message appears something went wrong…Please try again later
Is there any issue in Fiverr let me know.

• Like 1

Hi Everyone, I delivered my work one day ago, the buyer left a five-star review. State of review shown but the text of the buyer is still pending. Here the message is shown, You’ll be able to view the buyer’s review after you leave your feedback. I already left feedback for buyer. When I type my feedback on Share your response. The message appears something went wrong…Please try again later

Yes, it happens.

Please solve this . The feedback system is not working.
I see that messages I’m sending in the inbox are disappearing as well as messages I send in the order pages. Make sure you go back and check to see if your order deliveries went through as well as any other messages.

Try later, try a few more times, hope for the best…