************ scammer on fiverr

jonah2017

************ on fiverr I’ve been doing business with for my videos. First video he completed he sent me it in half the quality back and I had to argue with him to give my my quality back. Now recently I sent him a 4 minute clip on google drive so he could get a head start. He asked for 15$ in advance via pay pal. I sent it to him. He now sends me back a 2 minute clip only of the 4:47 minute clip. I asked him initially if I could send him that and if its alright. He says yes and even sends me a paypal request for 15. I’m a YouTube content creator. We agreed that if I sent him trimmed clips he would add memes. He’s cheated me out of quality and even asked for 30 more dollars. This is unfair he won’t send me my money back!! People will get envious of your growth this is an example of it! youtube.com/************ is my channel I’m looking for legit montage makers. Please get this guy banned

Mod Note: Username removed.

First things first, You need to remove the username of the seller from your post and then contact CS so they can take an action against him/her. We are all sellers and buyers just like you here. So we cannot do anything.

2nd You never send money through any platform except Fiverr. Reads Terms of Service. If someone is asking for the money outside of Fiverr then you report him/her.

3rd, If you are looking for a refund then Fiverr cannot help you because you paid through PayPal which is restricted. So you need to contact PayPal customer service.

At the moment you’re not following the rules of the forum… Secondly the story always has 2 sides… Also if you check his profile picture he appears to be a very young guy , I would say a kid that’s trying to work for extra $ … Usually very professional services cost more. At first sight it seems that you are both not following the TOS … accepting/offering payments outside Fiverr is strictly forbidden .

************ on fiverr I’ve been doing business with for my videos. First video he completed he sent me it in half the quality back and I had to argue with him to give my my quality back. Now recently I sent him a 4 minute clip on google drive so he could get a head start. He asked for 15$ in advance via pay pal. I sent it to him. He now sends me back a 2 minute clip only of the 4:47 minute clip. I asked him initially if I could send him that and if its alright. He says yes and even sends me a paypal request for 15. I’m a YouTube content creator. We agreed that if I sent him trimmed clips he would add memes. He’s cheated me out of quality and even asked for 30 more dollars. This is unfair he won’t send me my money back!! People will get envious of your growth this is an example of it! youtube.com/************ is my channel I’m looking for legit montage makers. Please get this guy banned

Mod Note: Username removed.

First video he completed he sent me it in half the quality back and I had to argue with him to give my my quality back.

Why would you buy from him the second time, then?

Please get this guy banned

This is forum, and forum users are sellers and buyers, not Fiverr staff. You need to contact Customer Support. Keep in mind, though, that your account could get banned, too, because you have violated Fiverr’s Terms of Service by accepting to pay outside of Fiverr.

Archived