After just 2 hours

Hello Fiverr community,

Beyond amazed! I’m humbled to have booked my first client, after only 2 hours of creating my gig.

My name is Bryan and I’m a voice over talent. I’m really grateful to be a part of this community. And one thing I noticed is the respectful attitudes of the other members.
I’m still getting familiar with the site and ways to become more visible on here so if anyone has tips, I would be thankful if shared.

And, If there’s anything I can do to be of service to anyone please feel free to reach out! Grateful to serve and always willing to help.
Thank you for your time,
Bryan Fiege
Voice Over Talent.

Awesome!! I’ll admit, I’m slightly jealous of your fast start lol But I’m glad that people can/are getting work as a brand new seller. I’m patiently waiting for my first gig, but I know it’s right around the corner! Good luck to your continued success!!

Awesome!! I’ll admit, I’m slightly jealous of your fast start lol But I’m glad that people can/are getting work as a brand new seller. I’m patiently waiting for my first gig, but I know it’s right around the corner! Good luck to your continued success!!

You will get it soon brother. Be patient with your search. It’s a bit difficult at the start but onve you get the initial couple of orders, it will become easier to get more orders

Archived