I have not received orders or inquiries more than 2 days ago

emilianos1909

Here is what fiverr does. If you share or market your gig on other places, fiverr takes notice and you will start noticing your gig clicks and impressions rising. If you manage to get an order from someone who clicked your shared link then your gig in the fiverr market will rank. At this point if the service you are offering is what people are looking for, you should start getting querries and some orders. Relying completly on the buyer request is slow and most times you will have to wait a long time before getting any order from it.

Here is what fiverr does. If you share or market your gig on other places, fiverr takes notice and you will start noticing your gig clicks and impressions rising. If you manage to get an order from someone who clicked your shared link then your gig in the fiverr market will rank. At this point if the service you are offering is what people are looking for, you should start getting querries and some orders. Relying completly on the buyer request is slow and most times you will have to wait a long time before getting any order from it.

Thank you for explain bro!

I have people who answer me every 2 days and I already prepare the demos, in their profile it appears that responds every 1 hour and I see it sometimes online.

It is normal ?

I also have cases (being a music producer of electronic music) where I offer to make tracks in the style of an artist and they call me “Illuminati” and stop talking to me

• 1 month later...

I have people who answer me every 2 days and I already prepare the demos, in their profile it appears that responds every 1 hour and I see it sometimes online.

It is normal ?

I also have cases (being a music producer of electronic music) where I offer to make tracks in the style of an artist and they call me “Illuminati” and stop talking to me

Yes, especially at the moment. Every one has been affected by the corvid19 situation and i’ve been seeing delays in client communication as well. Just stay on top of your work and respond asap when clients communicate with you. Goodluck and stay safe out there!

@emilianos1909
I am completely puzzled by your GIGs. I have no idea what are you selling from the first glance. All gigs have same thumbnail, you can select any moment in video to be the thumbnail. You can use same video but make different thumbnails for different GIGs. Why do you say you will do it for even 10$ under 5$ GIG? Atenttion is spelled attention etc.

Why have you used same display on all your GiGs? make it different to grab attention of clients. Just be patient and keep on working on your GiG’s improvement, do more research about how you can get more vies and expressions. There are plenty of ideas of how you can get views and expressions. You’ll get your order.

Archived