Bank transfer fee

pyxisstudio

So this question is particularly for all of my Indian friends out there. I was charged a fee of $3 when I used bank transfer which is not normal (please note I am well aware about fiverr fee system this is just my experience) as I was never charged any fee with any transaction I did before that. I know $3 would not sound a big of a deal but this is my hard-earned money right here, first we wait 14 days for pending clearance which I don’t understand. And now we will be charged a fee as well. Well I get it if we are getting a fee charged for bank transfer which is usual, but I am little mad because it was not charged from the past couple of months and all of a sudden without any official news or update they did that I don’t know who is to blame right here fiverr or payoneer.

P.S I have contacted both customer cares, and they have not answered this query properly feels like it’s my mistake, and I am wasting their time asking a silly question.

Is PayPal not available in India? I love PayPal, now transfers to PayPal are free, then when transfering to your account, you get the option of a free transfer that might take one or two days, or you can do an instant transfer at 1% of the balance. So if the balance is $100, you pay $1.

An option for some sellers might be to keep their money on PayPal, and use it like a credit card. A lot of websites let you pay with PayPal.

It’s 1% fee for transaction, but you have to consider also the % conversion from USD to your local coin. It’ 2,5% on PayPal and 2% on Payonerr.

And sounds very very strange to me you didn’t pay anything before… Are u sure of it? :roll_eyes:

Yes I am sure of it that’s the reason I posted this topic.

Is PayPal not available in India? I love PayPal, now transfers to PayPal are free, then when transfering to your account, you get the option of a free transfer that might take one or two days, or you can do an instant transfer at 1% of the balance. So if the balance is $100, you pay $1.

An option for some sellers might be to keep their money on PayPal, and use it like a credit card. A lot of websites let you pay with PayPal.

Thanks for your valuable comment sir, but the main issue right now is India is a developing country and still many companies like PayPal are not fully settled here, so we don’t have that many options in PayPal. We can not use it like our credit card and it takes almost 3 days for them to transfer the money and also they have a low conversion rate then payoneer.

When it comes to transferring our hard-earned money from fiverr nothing is instant we always have to wait for days.

Archived