Fiverr gig issue . Improve ranking

kanak1995

I am also not able to get any order. Even though my gigs are quite well & I also have good experience in photoshop but not online. Check out my gigs, give your suggestions & Help me please

Regularly sends buyer request . And always active Fiverr and reply fast on your client knock. I think it will be very helpful for your new Fiverr journey :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

• 3 weeks later...

If you consider yourself as a freelancer then you should have patient, doing marketing is not the actual way to get order there is no rules like that. wait increase your activity in the forum fiverr will promote you for that, doing marketing in the social media will help you to increase your click, view, impression which also help but most important is reach to your potential customer, that will help a lot @kanak1995

Thank you friend for that advise, Previously i have tried my activity in in the forum and i observed it increased my views which also assisted me get the first order in my previous gig.

Patient, patient, patient.

I waited for almost 2 months before getting any order on fiverr.

Keep improving your gig and send buyer request regularly.

You are more closer to getting that first order than you expected

Yeah Samandcathe… patience pays.

If you consider yourself as a freelancer then you should have patient, doing marketing is not the actual way to get order there is no rules like that. wait increase your activity in the forum fiverr will promote you for that, doing marketing in the social media will help you to increase your click, view, impression which also help but most important is reach to your potential customer, that will help a lot @kanak1995

Yes, you are right brother. Freelancing is all about patience on your work and your skill. If we can take it once than success will definitely come to us.

• 2 weeks later...

Your words are a hundred percent right. One of the main characteristics of a freelancer is patience. Without patience, it is never possible to be a skilled freelancer. I was inspired to hear you.

Thanks qbo_xero_pro

Archived