Fiverr gig issue . Improve ranking

kanak1995

If you consider yourself as a freelancer then you should have patient, doing marketing is not the actual way to get order there is no rules like that. wait increase your activity in the forum fiverr will promote you for that, doing marketing in the social media will help you to increase your click, view, impression which also help but most important is reach to your potential customer, that will help a lot @kanak1995

If you consider yourself as a freelancer then you should have patient, doing marketing is not the actual way to get order there is no rules like that. wait increase your activity in the forum fiverr will promote you for that, doing marketing in the social media will help you to increase your click, view, impression which also help but most important is reach to your potential customer, that will help a lot @kanak1995

Thanks a lot . I am very exited for your advice @ qbo_xero_pro

Don’t panic! 😇 You are not the only one! We all have been in this situations as you. Try to do a keywords research and picture on gigs very catchy so you can catch people attention. You can look at our gigs to look for any idea https://www.fiverr.com/share/xXXY1q

Quick heads up: you can advertise your gig in the My Fiverr Gigs section only. If you advertise anywhere else, your post will be deemed spam.

I did same like you to gig sharing in different gig fiverr groups but didn’t receive good response, the only way to get order or to improve your profile is to communicate with different fiverr users in fiverr forum. And behave with your clients nicely and complete the work on the time and leave a good taste.

Yes I don’t think marketing on social Media we get you orders it only gives you clicks and impressions

Archived