Completed all the requirements to TRS (Top Rated Sellers). Wish me all the best!

radennorfiqri

Alright it’s been a month and more since I’ve started this post, and as expected by some of the replies here, there is no notification or message to indicate if I’ll be promoted to TRS even I’ve achieved all the requirements. It’s not a rant or whatsoever, but I just need to follow up with the update. It’s obviously true that the process is not automated and the review are done manually by the staff (although maybe they don’t even check at all, but who knows), so life will go on.

So far, I’m comfortable with my current level 2 sellers, order is keep pouring in after another and I’m more than happy. I know some general buyers do filtering only for TRS when they are searching for services, but this is not majority of the case.

Anyway, thank you for the discussion and I hope this thread will be beneficial to anyone who are facing the same phase as me in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations my Fiverr colleague. It is quite exciting to achieve all the requirements with clean sheet. I was in your shoes last month except that 4 days to the evaluation I was given a Fiverr’s Choice Badge on my best seller gig. I was a frequent page 1 ranker untill the 17th all my gigs was taken to the last search page. This didn’t stop me from delivering maximum satisfaction but yet my gigs wouldn’t leave the last search page. I made series of complaints to CS but all they said was that it is beyond their control (automated). My last complaint saw to Fiverr removing the Fiverr’s choice badge. I am writing this publicly so that you do not get your hopes too high like I did and got heart broken. Give or take if you do not get selected just keep doing your best till you are selected one day. Getting TRS badge is quite complicated. Aim for the best but be prepared in case you do not get it. I pray we get it though. Good luck :+1:t2:

• 1 month later...

I’ve also achieved all the requirements this December to be a Top Rated Seller and thought the new year will start with a promotion. However, it’s been a few days and not yet promoted.

So, I was searching to find out how long it takes to get the badge and popup this. I found the answers.

Now crossing my fingers for the best 🙂
Thank you.

• 1 month later...

Hi and good day to all my fellow Fiverr colleagues.

I just want to share that I’ve just reached all the requirements to be promoted to TRS. Hopefully when the evaluation date come on 16th this month, it will be a good news for me.

I hope this post will be a motivation for everyone to strive their best and keep this platform to be the best for both of us, sellers and clients.

congratulation…

Archived