Completed all the requirements to TRS (Top Rated Sellers). Wish me all the best!

radennorfiqri

Hi and good day to all my fellow Fiverr colleagues.

I just want to share that I’ve just reached all the requirements to be promoted to TRS. Hopefully when the evaluation date come on 16th this month, it will be a good news for me.

I hope this post will be a motivation for everyone to strive their best and keep this platform to be the best for both of us, sellers and clients.

Capture.thumb.JPG.3760f3e59ee19a2432b68be646f1e605.JPG

I just want to share that I’ve just reached all the requirements to be promoted to TRS. Hopefully when the evaluation date come on 16th this month, it will be a good news for me.

I hope this post will be a motivation for everyone to strive their best and keep this platform to be the best for both of us, sellers and clients.

Thousands of Level 2 sellers have achieved all requirements necessary to be considered for the TRS level. Most of them never gain the promotion. This is nothing new. I’m glad to see your optimism, however, it might be wise to keep in mind that you are not guaranteed the promotion, and, like so many of us other Level 2 sellers over the years, you may never actually obtain it.

The good news is, though, you don’t need to be a vetted TRS to be successful here on Fiverr.

Thousands of Level 2 sellers have achieved all requirements necessary to be considered for the TRS level. Most of them never gain the promotion. This is nothing new. I’m glad to see your optimism, however, it might be wise to keep in mind that you are not guaranteed the promotion, and, like so many of us other Level 2 sellers over the years, you may never actually obtain it.

The good news is, though, you don’t need to be a vetted TRS to be successful here on Fiverr.

Yes, I’m aware that the process is not automated and guaranteed as it will be a manual evaluation. But I’m keeping my believe as I’m proud of my achievement and ready to get to another level.

Thank you for your words.

Congratulations! good luck for your order 🙂

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Congratulations for the TRS Badge. It will change your life to luxury now.

This is unlikely to happen. Becoming a TRS seller does not guarantee riches and wealth of any kind. It is merely a higher level of recognition. You still have to work to earn your orders and success. Nothing on Fiverr guarantees anyone a life of luxury.

It is the same dream for me also.

To be honest, if you’re expecting luxury as a seller here on Fiverr, then Fiverr probably isn’t the best place for you. You’re not likely to become anything near rich and famous by being a seller – or a TRS seller. That’s just not how Fiverr works.

Please wish me good luck too.

Good luck. Although, you don’t need luck… you need determination and hard work. Sitting and waiting for Fiverr to make you rich is not going to happen.

If by any chance you know but approx how many TRS are selected in each 2nd Level Seller who has completed the requirements

any chance you know but approx how many TRS are selected in each 2nd Level Seller

No one on this forum is going to know this, since we do not have inside knowledge as to whom Fiverr choses to promote to TRS, or why. Truth be told, this isn’t something you need to know either, since how many people get promoted isn’t going to affect you in any way. It is nice to be promoted, but you don’t need to be a TRS to be successful here on Fiverr.

It would be interesting to know just how many Level 2’s become TRS every month. I’m guessing it’s a very low number. I fulfilled the requirements ever since they started with the new level system and I’ve never been picked for TRS status. I’m guessing, with all the Level 2’s here on Fiverr, the staff will only pick a few every month that they will consider. Otherwise, they would have to hire a small army to consider each Level 2 seller for TRS status.

As jonbaas pointed out, this is likely something we will never know. But some simple common sense tells us that the chance of becoming a TRS just for having fulfilled the requirements, is slim.

Congrats on reaching all the requirements! I hope you’re one of the lucky ones to get TRS. 🙂 I’m hoping to get there, if for no other reason than I want to have all those requirements met and shining green at me. lol 😛

Here’s to future success and a chance, however slim, at TRS!

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with you 💯

I will tell you my story in short. I started working in fiverr in 2012. I was promoted to TRS level within next 2 years. Completed thousands of orders as a TRS. In 2016 (if my memory is correct) after Fiverr updated their policies, for no reason, I was demoted to level 2 !!! and even to level 1, somehow by setting up the statistics to happen that. I had been a level 2 seller number of times after that. But never promoted to TRS level. I know in my experience that Fiverr never promote me again. I am extremely disappointed how Fiverr treat their sellers compaired to few years before.

Fiverr does lots of promotional programs nowadays. I heard about none of them in past. Why is that? Simply they want to keep up their stance in freelancer arena. That means they are either going to loose their profit or they want to increase the profit. I personally do not thik the latter as the point, because Fiverr already earned a very good income according to my understanding.

I had hundrads of returning customers. Fiverr earned a lot from me indirectly. But they are critically lacking some essential fundamental components of business insight on what they are doing at the present. From seller point of view, I can assure the platform will collapse despite all the struggles they make to survive. I can elaborate on this with a lengthy reasoning out, buy I don’t want to waste my time.

Let me know what you think in this regard… Any long term Fiverr seller who has experienced anything like me?

I will tell you my story in short. I started working in fiverr in 2012. I was promoted to TRS level within next 2 years. Completed thousands of orders as a TRS. In 2016 (if my memory is correct) after Fiverr updated their policies, for no reason, I was demoted to level 2 !!! and even to level 1, somehow by setting up the statistics to happen that. I had been a level 2 seller number of times after that. But never promoted to TRS level. I know in my experience that Fiverr never promote me again. I am extremely disappointed how Fiverr treat their sellers compaired to few years before.

Fiverr does lots of promotional programs nowadays. I heard about none of them in past. Why is that? Simply they want to keep up their stance in freelancer arena. That means they are either going to loose their profit or they want to increase the profit. I personally do not thik the latter as the point, because Fiverr already earned a very good income according to my understanding.

I had hundrads of returning customers. Fiverr earned a lot from me indirectly. But they are critically lacking some essential fundamental components of business insight on what they are doing at the present. From seller point of view, I can assure the platform will collapse despite all the struggles they make to survive. I can elaborate on this with a lengthy reasoning out, buy I don’t want to waste my time.

Let me know what you think in this regard… Any long term Fiverr seller who has experienced anything like me?

after Fiverr updated their policies, for no reason, I was demoted to level 2 !!!

This is likely incorrect. Fiverr set requirements that needed to be achieved, and you did not meet them on promotion day. Fiverr did not target you for special demotion just because they could. The rules and requirements applied to you, just like they applied equally to everyone else. You were demoted – like many other TRS sellers at that time – because you no longer met the requirements to keep TRS status.

I was demoted to level 2 !!! and even to level 1, somehow by setting up the statistics to happen that.

I guarantee that there was no conspiracy designed to take you down. You just didn’t meet the new requirements, so you were demoted. Please don’t try to manufacture conspiracies where there are none.

I am extremely disappointed how Fiverr treat their sellers compaired to few years before.

Things change with time. Fiverr is a growing company, and they chose to adapt with the times and growth metrics available to them. The world – even business – moves on. If you wish to be successful, you are going to have to learn to adapt and keep pace.

I can assure the platform will collapse despite all the struggles they make to survive.

And I’m pretty sure that isn’t going to happen, and certainly not for the reasons you claim. Just because you are unhappy with being demoted from TRS, does not mean Fiverr is going to collapse and fall apart.

Any long term Fiverr seller who has experienced anything like me?

Yes, many “long-term Fiverr sellers” have experienced the same. I am one of them. But I have chosen to move forward, adapt, take steps to improve my business, and not rely upon Fiverr to do everything to make me successful. If you want to re-join the rest of us successful long-term sellers, you are going to have to do the same.

Your success is YOUR responsibility. Set goals, and work hard to achieve them. Fiverr will do what it feels is best for it’s bottom line. And that is perfectly reasonable. You do what you need to do to achieve yours.

Congratulations for the TRS Badge. It will change your life to luxury now.

This is unlikely to happen. Becoming a TRS seller does not guarantee riches and wealth of any kind. It is merely a higher level of recognition. You still have to work to earn your orders and success. Nothing on Fiverr guarantees anyone a life of luxury.

It is the same dream for me also.

To be honest, if you’re expecting luxury as a seller here on Fiverr, then Fiverr probably isn’t the best place for you. You’re not likely to become anything near rich and famous by being a seller – or a TRS seller. That’s just not how Fiverr works.

Please wish me good luck too.

Good luck. Although, you don’t need luck… you need determination and hard work. Sitting and waiting for Fiverr to make you rich is not going to happen.

Sitting and waiting for Fiverr to make you rich is not going to happen.

The harsh truth…

Archived