Hi Fiverries! I Am a Newbie ^-^

Hi Jave,

Although we already met somewhere else, allow me to welcome you to Fiverr and to the forum! 😉

Let me please not lose my habit and suggest you to carefully read Fiverr’s TOS - which can be found at the bottom of Fiverr’s main page - to avoid getting into trouble, and also check the link below. It’s a free course provided by Fiverr that you might find helpful.

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr
865209484_LUoAuigOTiOhYimMa2dB_Freelancing20online20course20780x440-min.jpg.92a242eb13539347a1f0e09faf4eb03d.jpg

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh that’s cool… well come say hello when you’re in Belgium or in A’dam… no problem!! :rofl:

Yayy, that’s correct. :rofl: My mom is from Colombia and my dad is Dutch… 😃

I’ll keep that in mind. Thanks for the invite 😉

Hi Jave,

Although we already met somewhere else, allow me to welcome you to Fiverr and to the forum! 😉

Let me please not lose my habit and suggest you to carefully read Fiverr’s TOS - which can be found at the bottom of Fiverr’s main page - to avoid getting into trouble, and also check the link below. It’s a free course provided by Fiverr that you might find helpful.

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr
d599f4543696eb68e2a610e69211d0fb6f4b4ccf.jpeg

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

Thank you 😊I suddenly have this feeling that I’m doing something wrong 💀. Imma check them TOS now.

I suddenly have this feeling that I’m doing something wrong 💀

😲

You better not!!! 😰 It’s just that I was chatting with @hum_on_the_go and the forums popped a message on the side asking me to either include other members or switch to PMs, and then with the TOS suggestion by two people, I though I being politely told to pay attention to the notification on the side 😅

So far so good 😅 It’s just that I was chatting with @hum_on_the_go and the forums popped a message on the side asking me to either include other members or switch to PMs, and then with the TOS suggestion by two people, I though I being politely told to pay attention to the notification on the side 😅

So far so good 😅

I’m happy to know! 😃

It’s just that I was chatting with @hum_on_the_go and the forums popped a message on the side asking me to either include other members or switch to PMs, and then with the TOS suggestion by two people, I though I being politely told to pay attention to the notification on the side 😅

😳

Ohhhh, I didn’t remember @ahmwritingco had already advised you to read TOS. My bad 😬 Sorry for that… 🥴 At least I pointed you to Fiverr’s course. 😊

So far so good 😅

I’m happy to know! 😃

It’s just that I was chatting with @hum_on_the_go and the forums popped a message on the side asking me to either include other members or switch to PMs, and then with the TOS suggestion by two people, I though I being politely told to pay attention to the notification on the side 😅

😳

Ohhhh, I didn’t remember @ahmwritingco had already advised you to read TOS. My bad 😬 Sorry for that… 🥴 At least I pointed you to Fiverr’s course. 😊

Nah, it’s alright :blush: It was a good reminder to go through them again. Yep, you did that first 😅

Nah, it’s alright 😊

It was a good reminder to go through them again.

That’s a good idea. Here, you can get in trouble for things that are normal elsewhere – like sharing your email address or opening a second account.

It’s just that I was chatting with @hum_on_the_go and the forums popped a message on the side asking me to either include other members

Fiverr is legally obligated to remind you that too much exposure to @hum_on_the_go can cause symptoms such as teeth grinding, frustration, and loss of faith in humanity.

I’m kidding. He’s a great guy. I’ve seen that message myself a few times in the past while chatting to Hum. 🙃

That’s a good idea. Here, you can get in trouble for things that are normal elsewhere – like sharing your email address or opening a second account.

It’s just that I was chatting with @hum_on_the_go and the forums popped a message on the side asking me to either include other members

Fiverr is legally obligated to remind you that too much exposure to @hum_on_the_go can cause symptoms such as teeth grinding, frustration, and loss of faith in humanity.

I’m kidding. He’s a great guy. I’ve seen that message myself a few times in the past while chatting to Hum. 🙃

Oops, do I cause all these…:rofl: oh my gosh… sorry people didn’t know :smiley::joy::rofl:

I’m kidding. He’s a great guy. I’ve seen that message myself a few times in the past while chatting to Hum. 🙃 I did my research before joining, but I thought I’d do a reread just in case 😅 . . .

Turns out, I was missing on something. You sir, seem to be running a successful gig of trolling @hum_on_the_go here. May I know what level do I have to be to get the privilege to make a gig like that 😅

I kinda knew all of that already 😋 I did my research before joining, but I thought I’d do a reread just in case 😅 . . .

Turns out, I was missing on something. You sir, seem to be running a successful gig of trolling @hum_on_the_go here. May I know what level do I have to be to get the privilege to make a gig like that 😅

Ah, good stuff! Sadly you see a lot of disappointment on these pages. People accidentally break the rules, then BAM, the ban hammer comes down on them. Their Fiverr dreams are over as quickly as that.

Haha! I think I’m giving away so many free samples on the forum that nobody is bothering to pay me for my hard work.

Ah, Hum and I go back a while now. He knows it’s all because I’m secretly jealous the newbies like him more. 😉

I’d better head off before I hijack your thread! I’ve been known to do that (and get into trouble for it!) Was lovely to meet you, Jave_base. I’ll keep an eye out for your posts. 🙂

Ah, good stuff! Sadly you see a lot of disappointment on these pages. People accidentally break the rules, then BAM, the ban hammer comes down on them. Their Fiverr dreams are over as quickly as that.

Haha! I think I’m giving away so many free samples on the forum that nobody is bothering to pay me for my hard work.

Ah, Hum and I go back a while now. He knows it’s all because I’m secretly jealous the newbies like him more. 😉

I’d better head off before I hijack your thread! I’ve been known to do that (and get into trouble for it!) Was lovely to meet you, Jave_base. I’ll keep an eye out for your posts. 🙂

That would be a disaster that I sure aim to avoid.

If I am to tell you the real secret, then I think newbies quite enjoy the pair of you trolling each other 😅

I suppose you’re right. I should stop before I start getting that message where I’m told to engage other members or switch to PMs 🤭

Likewise! See you around.

I kinda knew all of that already 😋 I did my research before joining, but I thought I’d do a reread just in case 😅 . . .

Afternoon @jave_base. Muahahaha :rofl: @ahmwritingco has at present no gigs showing, but he’s busy dealing with it.

Nice to meet you, and we surely meet again soon enough… 😃 Have a wonderful day!!

Afternoon @jave_base. Muahahaha :rofl: @ahmwritingco has at present no gigs showing, but he’s busy dealing with it.

Nice to meet you, and we surely meet again soon enough… :smiley::rofl: Have a wonderful day!!

He should start one 😅 .

Gig: I’ll troll anyone of your choosing for one hour straight for your entertainment.

Starting price 5$

Sample: Watch me troll Humberto :rofl:

There’s quite a lot of bored people around. It’ll be a success 🤭

Likewise. I hope you didn’t take offense. You guys have got a great friendship going on. I appreciate the warm welcome. Stay blessed!

Muhahahaha… gracious btw @ahmwritingco, is my great companion from London. He’s interesting as damnation and a stunning assistance to the network.

Without a doubt as long Fiverr exists my Gif will consistently do its work… I may even keep it a secret forever :rofl: Didn’t Humberto have a claim on that one?

Nice to meet you, and we surely meet again soon enough… 😃 Have a wonderful day!!

Sarcasm my dear Hum, sarcasm… 😬

What am I going to do with you? I’m not going to last you forever. 🤨

Your gif? 🤨 Didn’t Humberto have a claim on that one?

Jave, don’t bother asking. That user is copying @ahmwritingco’s and @hum_on_the_go 's comments.

Bad practice that, sadly, you’ll find from some users.

It had me thinking the post was very much like Humberto’s but I could recall he never used the word ‘damnation’. I just checked it after your post. Dude’s only reworded Hum’s post :woman_facepalming: Why would you do that?

It had me thinking the post was very much like Humberto’s but I could recall he never used the word ‘damnation’. I just checked it after your post. Dude’s only reworded Hum’s post :woman_facepalming: Why would you do that?

Why would you do that?

There’re so many reasons for why people do what they do. Who knows what goes on their minds… :roll_eyes:

You’ll find not only rewording, but also full copy-pasting of other users’ comments / internet articles making them look as their own, and even (deliberate) incorrect quotation. 🤨

Why would you do that?

There’re so many reasons for why people do what they do. Who knows what goes on their minds… :roll_eyes:

You’ll find not only rewording, but also full copy-pasting of other users’ comments / internet articles making them look as their own, and even (deliberate) incorrect quotation. 🤨

That’s just nuts, honestly! I mean I know people plagiarize articles, but this is the first time I’m seeing someone plagiarize people’s comments 😅

P.S. Can I PM you. I am confused about something and I don’t want to create yet another thread 😅

Archived