Hi Fiverries! I Am a Newbie ^-^

You might be right, however, I wonder if they call their clients dear as well… if so they most likely will get a 1-star review, it is very unprofessional and a turn-off

Sometimes, it is really creepy, to be honest.

Most probably. And, the weird thing is, they must be wondering what went wrong. In their head, they were so nice and polite :woman_facepalming: I think I should start a thread about ‘professional modes of address’ and make a list of what is not right to say, starting with ‘dear’ lol.

It is very nice of you. BUTTT… I wouldn’t waste your precious energy on starting a thread addressing new sellers on teaching them from right to wrong. Reason is because every day you get hundreds of newbies joining Fiverr and not really listening of what you’re saying. It is pointless. Better to focus on your own career.

And, the weird thing is, they must be wondering what went wrong.

Yep indeed, and wondering how come they received a 1-star review after delivering a great job… the reason is that they used probably the word dear, love, bro, brother etc…

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is very nice of you. BUTTT… I wouldn’t waste your precious energy on starting a thread addressing new sellers on teaching them from right to wrong. Reason is because every day you get hundreds of newbies joining Fiverr and not really listening of what you’re saying. It is pointless. Better to focus on your own career.

And, the weird thing is, they must be wondering what went wrong.

Yep indeed, and wondering how come they received a 1-star review after delivering a great job… the reason is that they used probably the word dear, love, bro, brother etc…

I wasn’t really serious about this :rofl: If I ever make it, it’ll be to rant.

Thank you for the advise though:blush:

• 1 month later...

Archived