What can I add to this Gig to make it better?

alexmitar

I can’t currently see the video, but for the image, Fiverr allows up to 3 gig images - you could split the existing image with multiple photos into 3 separate gig images. For the search page images are shown around 1.6:1 aspect ratio but they’ll show a video thumbnail image instead for any that have a video.

I’d check your delivery time is enough for any product delivery and scheduling of dates you say is needed in the description.

In the FAQ it says “we will email you the full address”. I’d remove the word “email” in case it’s not allowed and just say that you will give them the address on the order page.

• Like 1

I can’t currently see the video, but for the image, Fiverr allows up to 3 gig images - you could split the existing image with multiple photos into 3 separate gig images. For the search page images are shown around 1.6:1 aspect ratio but they’ll show a video thumbnail image instead for any that have a video.

I’d check your delivery time is enough for any product delivery and scheduling of dates you say is needed in the description.

In the FAQ it says “we will email you the full address”. I’d remove the word “email” in case it’s not allowed and just say that you will give them the address on the order page.

I don’t know what is happening with the video…

I think it wold work better if the client first sends the product, we receive it, and than let them know that they can purchase the gig cause the delivery time starts when they purchase and we’d never know how long it will take for the product to arrive.

I also removed the word ‘‘email’’

Thanks so much for your help @uk1000 !

I don’t know what is happening with the video…

I think it wold work better if the client first sends the product, we receive it, and than let them know that they can purchase the gig cause the delivery time starts when they purchase and we’d never know how long it will take for the product to arrive.

I also removed the word ‘‘email’’

Thanks so much for your help @uk1000 !

I think it wold work better if the client first sends the product, we receive it, and than let them know that they can purchase the gig cause the delivery time starts when they purchase and we’d never know how long it will take for the product to arrive

Though the terms of service says:

Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the order page

They won’t see the order page until they’ve made the order (so won’t know where to send the product until the order is made). You could contact CS through the helpdesk to see what they suggest/allow. Or maybe just make the delivery time long enough to allow for long delivery times of products and scheduling of actors etc…

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

The first video would have been uploaded by the seller. The other videos are from the seller’s live portfolio (the videos delivered to buyers).

I have already sold 2 different Videos and they arent’t shown on my Gig :c

• Like 2

Make sure your live portfolio is on. And bear in mind that the buyer doesn’t have to agree to add anything to your portfolio - they can turn it off for their particular delivery …

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
On 6/30/2020 at 9:32 PM, releasly said:

Hello! make sure you live portfolio is on by 

the ‘live portfolio’ box is checked on your gig (click the dropdown beside the gig in selling ==> gigs).

Your buyers can then choose whether they want their work displayed in your portfolio or not.

for more info go to: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/adding-a-video-to-your-gig

Good Luck!

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

I would love to have the option to add thumbnails to the videos in my Fiverr portfolio and not have a random frame chosen for each video. It would look so much more professional. At the moment it just looks a bit disorganized: https://business.fiverr.com/users/alexmitar/portfolio?origin=freelancer_page 
Can something be done regarding this? Thanks 😘