How Fiverr Warning System work?

tasaqi

Question

Can any body Explain me How Fiverr Warning System work ? I have received a warning for fiverr and my gig is removed ,

Should I recreate same category gig again?

This lines is copy from Fiverr TOS " Three warnings of any type will result in your account being suspended. " Does it means three warnings with in 30 days ??

4 answers to this question

Guest jhakz1234

Why are you not reading Fiverr TOS.? …If you do not break their rules , you will not get any warnings.
If your gig was removed then they have told you why they have removed your gig . You have to follow their TOS .You can create gigs in same category but if your gig do not maintain their rules then it will be denied again.

One warning can suspend your account .And there are no time period of warnings.Those are lifetime. So do not wait for another warning, just follow their TOS and work properly .

Best Of Luck

Can any body Explain me How Fiverr Warning System work ? I have received a warning for fiverr and my gig is removed ,

This lines is copy from Fiverr TOS " Three warnings of any type will result in your account being suspended. " Does it means three warnings with in 30 days ??

I think that quote from Fiverr is pretty clear… “Three warnings of any type will result in your account being suspended.” – Three warnings. It says nothing about 30 days.

EDIT: You will note on your Analytics page, however, that it only takes one warning within 30 days to guarantee a seller demotion.

You need to make sure you know exactly why your gig was banned so you don’t do it again. Ask customer support why it was banned, then never make a gig for that again, depending on what they say.

Archived