Did not receive the money in bank account or Payoneer after 4 days of making withdrawal

fardousbd

Question

Hi there!

I am a new seller. During my first withdraw from fiverr the payment was pending at payoneer due to bank account verification. It was unknown to me that the payment would directly go to bank account. There was a issue with my bank account which was connected with payoneer thats why i took reverse the money to fiverr by contacting payoneer support. After adding a new bank account to my payoneer account i withdraw money from fiverr. That time did not see my payoneer id. I only saw the withdraw button and after click on it the transfer was successful. Its already 4 days but i dont receive the payment in payonner. I contacted with payoneer support. They asked me to contact with fiverr support. There are no transaction in my  payoneer account.

Can anyone advice me a solution. Is there any way to get my money back ? or I wont get my money back ?

Best regards

Fardous

• Like 2
  • Up 1

1 answer to this question

3 hours ago, fardousbd said:

Hi there!

I am a new seller. During my first withdraw from fiverr the payment was pending at payoneer due to bank account verification. It was unknown to me that the payment would directly go to bank account. There was a issue with my bank account which was connected with payoneer thats why i took reverse the money to fiverr by contacting payoneer support. After adding a new bank account to my payoneer account i withdraw money from fiverr. That time did not see my payoneer id. I only saw the withdraw button and after click on it the transfer was successful. Its already 4 days but i dont receive the payment in payonner. I contacted with payoneer support. They asked me to contact with fiverr support. There are no transaction in my  payoneer account.

Can anyone advice me a solution. Is there any way to get my money back ? or I wont get my money back ?

Best regards

Fardous

I think you need to contact Fiverr support team

• Like 1
  • Up 1