My opinion about gig Ranking

hazirabegum

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Using the best keywords means using the keywords everyone else is using, sometimes it helps to have one or two keywords that are not too obvious.

For example, you have this gig:

I Will Design Professional Unique Business Logo Design

If your keyword is “logo,” that’s a lot of results.

If your keyword is “bar logo,” that’s 150 results.

Restaurant logo gives 373 results

Hotel logo only 69 results.

Real estate logo is extremely popular, with 5589.

So you should think about who you want to target. Lots of businesses need logos: churches, bakeries, non-profits, community organizations, individual religions, political groups, etc.

And you should look at your other gigs as well.

There are 71 results for “vintage t-shirt,” are you using that keyword in your t-shirt gig?

thankyou, this is very helpful

To everyone who has said “thanks for the information” or spouted some other form of irrelevant gibberish here, do you realize what you have done?

You’ve all reinforced the stereotype that sellers from certain countries should just be avoided. None of you have read the thread. All of you have said something nonsensical. And all of you seem to be from the same place of origin.

I hate prejudice. In this case, before you post thank you or write nonsense again, maybe reflect on how this looks for sellers from where you are. Then ask yourself, "is it worth contributing to a collective effort to ram the reputation of sellers from my country into the ground? Or should I maybe get my crazy typing fingers under control?"

To everyone who has said “thanks for the information” or spouted some other form of irrelevant gibberish here, do you realize what you have done?

You’ve all reinforced the stereotype that sellers from certain countries should just be avoided. None of you have read the thread. All of you have said something nonsensical. And all of you seem to be from the same place of origin.

I hate prejudice. In this case, before you post thank you or write nonsense again, maybe reflect on how this looks for sellers from where you are. Then ask yourself, "is it worth contributing to a collective effort to ram the reputation of sellers from my country into the ground? Or should I maybe get my crazy typing fingers under control?"

One of the nicest people I’ve ever known was from that country. I wish I still had him as my mechanic but I moved away from where he worked. He was a standout in my memory for his skill and kindness. I could never have a bad opinion of his country thanks to him.

Archived