My opinion about gig Ranking

hazirabegum

One of the nicest people I’ve ever known was from that country. I wish I still had him as my mechanic but I moved away from where he worked. He was a standout in my memory for his skill and kindness. I could never have a bad opinion of his country thanks to him.

kindness

Today is World Kindness day, by the way.

And November 16 is World Horse Appreciation day. Not sure what the latter might have to do with Fiverr, though, so it’s totally off-topic but I found it so remarkable I had to include it.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kindness

Today is World Kindness day, by the way.

And November 16 is World Horse Appreciation day. Not sure what the latter might have to do with Fiverr, though, so it’s totally off-topic but I found it so remarkable I had to include it.

World Horse Appreciation day

Horses deserve all the appreciation we can give them.

Beautiful-Horse-Breeds-71.thumb.jpg.25177975154666cd545b832a7047796b.jpg

To everyone who has said “thanks for the information” or spouted some other form of irrelevant gibberish here, do you realize what you have done?

You’ve all reinforced the stereotype that sellers from certain countries should just be avoided. None of you have read the thread. All of you have said something nonsensical. And all of you seem to be from the same place of origin.

I hate prejudice. In this case, before you post thank you or write nonsense again, maybe reflect on how this looks for sellers from where you are. Then ask yourself, "is it worth contributing to a collective effort to ram the reputation of sellers from my country into the ground? Or should I maybe get my crazy typing fingers under control?"

I have a great idea for a drinking game: every time a seller comments in the forum saying they agree or saying thank you, take a shot. You may need to go to the hospital, though.

Take a double shot if the grammar is poor. No, what am I saying: then you’d die!

You’d definitely die of alcohol poisoning if you did this for “Respond to 10 Buyer Request” or “Post your gig on social media” posts.

I have a great idea for a drinking game: every time a seller comments in the forum saying they agree or saying thank you, take a shot. You may need to go to the hospital, though.

Take a double shot if the grammar is poor. No, what am I saying: then you’d die!

You’d definitely die of alcohol poisoning if you did this for “Respond to 10 Buyer Request” or “Post your gig on social media” posts.

every time a seller comments in the forum saying they agree or saying thank you, take a shot. You may need to go to the hospital, though.

Definitely, mek-sells are dangerous for health. 😬

every time a seller comments in the forum saying they agree or saying thank you, take a shot. You may need to go to the hospital, though.

Definitely, mek-sells are dangerous for health. 😬

They are. My liver almost hurts just thinking about it. My brain certainly does.

Hehe thanks, Maita. I’m smiling… Might be from the shots. 😂

Hehe thanks, Maita. I’m smiling… Might be from the shots. 😂

You’re smiling. I’m laughing. We all should have more of this shot therapy daily. 😅

This quotation bug, is bugging me…

Hi, I see your gig at the bottom of the one page of “top selling” and not in “recommended”.

I do not know why some gigs end up there. In your case, and this might not help, I see three packages. The pricing does not make sense since the 1st is $25, the 2nd is $65 and the 3rd is $120, and all you are offering in the last two packages is two, or three, of the first package.

This makes no sense. Also your gig image could be more colorful. As I said I do not know if this is why your gig was moved to where it won’t be seen as much but at any rate you should at least do something about the nonsensical pricing of the packages. If someone wanted two of what you are offering, they could spend $50 for two of them, not $65.

Also it is slightly confusing to have a gig for both branding and a logo although I do understand it.

Fiverr staff really looks at everything about each gig. Reviews are just one part of that. The gig image, the description, the pricing, all of it has an effect on gig placement.

It’s possible they saw that ridiculous pricing for the three packages and did that so it wouldn’t confuse people.

interesting insight. if true, and they are this exact in their review of gigs to determine placement, it is news to me…thank you.

Recently My gig gone from search filter so I was so depressed that what should I do now. I’m a level two seller. So I tried many things for my gig ranking… But those are not working

Then I select some best keyword which is mostly used nowadays, I used Fiverr search filter and take some best keyword and use them properly. And now my gig is rank on 1st page .

So basically you have to do take some time at least 1week . Check Fiverr search filter and select best keyword which are mostly used now and then make a perfect gig. Hope it will help.

Its just my opinion which is help me. So I thought I should share my opinion. That’s all…

Thanks

Ok thanks I we do just ask you have instructed

Yes, Mam. I am level 2 seller and I am facing same from february 15th 2019.

Before February 15, 2019 My all gigs was performs better and was on the first page of the search.

Then after evolution period it suddenly goes to the last page of the search.

So, now is july running and It almost 4 months. I have tried do all the possible things to ranke them again but it’s not works.

So, what to do in this case any idea as per your experience and as you are my senior?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Digital Drivers.

Same problem. I don’t understand what can I do now.

Archived