My opinion about gig Ranking

hazirabegum

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Sir, My gig was in recommended section of relevant category and working well. I did not do any violation of platform neither i get any warning. I don’t know why my gig is removed from there and now i am not receiving orders. Please help me

Hi, I see your gig at the bottom of the one page of “top selling” and not in “recommended”.

I do not know why some gigs end up there. In your case, and this might not help, I see three packages. The pricing does not make sense since the 1st is $25, the 2nd is $65 and the 3rd is $120, and all you are offering in the last two packages is two, or three, of the first package.

This makes no sense. Also your gig image could be more colorful. As I said I do not know if this is why your gig was moved to where it won’t be seen as much but at any rate you should at least do something about the nonsensical pricing of the packages. If someone wanted two of what you are offering, they could spend $50 for two of them, not $65.

Also it is slightly confusing to have a gig for both branding and a logo although I do understand it.

Fiverr staff really looks at everything about each gig. Reviews are just one part of that. The gig image, the description, the pricing, all of it has an effect on gig placement.

It’s possible they saw that ridiculous pricing for the three packages and did that so it wouldn’t confuse people.

Hi, I see your gig at the bottom of the one page of “top selling” and not in “recommended”.

I do not know why some gigs end up there. In your case, and this might not help, I see three packages. The pricing does not make sense since the 1st is $25, the 2nd is $65 and the 3rd is $120, and all you are offering in the last two packages is two, or three, of the first package.

This makes no sense. Also your gig image could be more colorful. As I said I do not know if this is why your gig was moved to where it won’t be seen as much but at any rate you should at least do something about the nonsensical pricing of the packages. If someone wanted two of what you are offering, they could spend $50 for two of them, not $65.

Also it is slightly confusing to have a gig for both branding and a logo although I do understand it.

Fiverr staff really looks at everything about each gig. Reviews are just one part of that. The gig image, the description, the pricing, all of it has an effect on gig placement.

It’s possible they saw that ridiculous pricing for the three packages and did that so it wouldn’t confuse people.

Dear Misscrystal, thank you so much for your detailed reply. Your comments are really helpful and I’ll follow your instructions. Thanks again.

Respected Misscrystal ,

I hope my message will find you well. I am continuously facing the same problem i discussed with you last time. Yesterday i created a gig, that gig was promoted in recommended section by fiverr but on the last page. My all the gigs are on last page despite of everything is going good. I don’t know what to do. This is my source of earning and i am really worried these days.

Respected Misscrystal ,

I hope my message will find you well. I am continuously facing the same problem i discussed with you last time. Yesterday i created a gig, that gig was promoted in recommended section by fiverr but on the last page. My all the gigs are on last page despite of everything is going good. I don’t know what to do. This is my source of earning and i am really worried these days.

I see you changed the title of your gig, first gig I mean and also corrected the prices. Good. Bad image! Too dark! I can’t even tell what that is. Try a bright attractive color of some kind with an easy to see image on it.

If you do branding you need to get some better branding for your own gigs. All black? It does not grab attention. It’s gloomy. It’s hard to see what it is.

Look at all the others who do branding, at what their gigs look like to get some ideas.

Your branding business is in the business of creating an image that gets results. Study the others doing it and try to see why they are first on fiverr. Believe me that fiverr has staff that looks at this and decides. I’m not sure if they do it for all gigs, but I know they do it.

Can you please review my gig also please . its show on the last page but before 3 month it was in first page and first row .

I see you changed the title of your gig, first gig I mean and also corrected the prices. Good. Bad image! Too dark! I can’t even tell what that is. Try a bright attractive color of some kind with an easy to see image on it.

If you do branding you need to get some better branding for your own gigs. All black? It does not grab attention. It’s gloomy. It’s hard to see what it is.

Look at all the others who do branding, at what their gigs look like to get some ideas.

Your branding business is in the business of creating an image that gets results. Study the others doing it and try to see why they are first on fiverr. Believe me that fiverr has staff that looks at this and decides. I’m not sure if they do it for all gigs, but I know they do it.

Thank you so much. I have changed the images of my gig. Miss Crystal , do you believe that by doing these changes , and by improving my gigs, my gigs will be promoted back ? Is this the best way to regain the lost position. If there is any other way , please let me know. I am in need of help.

Thank you for raising your important points…

where you actually use those keywords ?? in gig tag or into the description ?

where you actually use those keywords ?? in gig tag or into the description ?

You should use the keyword in-

• gig url
  • gig title
  • gig seo title
  • as tags
  • in the description ( try to keep the tag in the first 168 characters of the gig description, and of course use 3 to 8 times in the full description)

Dear Ma’am

last 2 month i can’t get hopefully order and message form any buyer. now am 2 level seller i completed 1000 above order. this weak i changed my gig video & gig tags. what can i do for gig ranking 1st page. now my gig down best selling 4/5 page ups and down. could you give any suggestion please?

Thank you!

Archived