I don’t think Fiverr is for me

yeasinnewaj

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/20/2023 at 6:37 PM, yeasinnewaj said:

It has been almost 2 months that I have not received a single order or knock from any of the buyers despite creating my fiverr gigs professionally. 

I really don’t have any idea what next I will be doing to get my first order or whatsover. I have spent atleast 20 hours a day in this platform but still didn’t get any orders. 

It is really frustrating and heartbreaking for me to go through the toughest times of my life like this. 

Also, there is no option to request buyers for work like before. Fiverr shouldn’t have removed the option of it. The option was beneficial for new commers like us but now, there’s no option. 

Only the top rated, level 1/2 sellers are getting orders and we as a new seller are being neglected. 

Really disappointing and depressing. 

How much you are active or how much your skills you have doesn't define that you will get an order. I created 6 of my gigs 7 days ago and got 3 knocks and working with one. Main thing is understanding and doing a proper research on the market that what actually clients are looking for and what you have the ability to sell. If you need some personal help hit inbox on forum I will help you, but please make sure you are going to implement it else all the suggestions will not work bro. 

Edited by jabirahamed20
For helping a seller to make a growth in the marketplace :)
  • Like 5

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It has been almost 2 months that I have not received a single order or knock from any of the buyers despite creating my fiverr gigs professionally. 

I really don’t have any idea what next I will be doing to get my first order or whatsover. I have spent atleast 20 hours a day in this platform but still didn’t get any orders. 

It is really frustrating and heartbreaking for me to go through the toughest times of my life like this. 

Also, there is no option to request buyers for work like before. Fiverr shouldn’t have removed the option of it. The option was beneficial for new commers like us but now, there’s no option. 

Only the top rated, level 1/2 sellers are getting orders and we as a new seller are being neglected. 

I got my first order after 9 months of creating my account. Never give up

• Like 3

"I agree with you, but I won't give up on this.""I understand your point of view, but I believe that we should still pursue this. Giving up now means that we will never know what could be achieved. Let's keep trying and aim for success."

• Like 3

try for marketing

• Like 3