My opinion about gig Ranking

hazirabegum

totally agree with this post.

BUT one more thing MATTER for the perfect gig ranking.

That is doing SEO of the gig photos.

He is saying about add “alter tag” in You gig image.

Goto:

√ Photoshop

√ Open your gig image

√ Go to file detail or something like this. I can’t remember that option name right now.

√ Then add alter text

I don’t SEO or “Alter Tag” My Gig Image. But know about that.

You can try that. Some of my friends got result mby use this Methode

• Like 6

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goto:

√ Photoshop

√ Open your gig image

√ Go to file detail or something like this. I can’t remember that option name right now.

√ Then add alter text

@dhruboarafah thanks for your suggestion.

1. option name is “file info” there are have tag, title, comment etc. That will be help a create seo friendly gig image.
  • Like 6

Goto:

√ Photoshop

√ Open your gig image

√ Then add alter text

No. There is no alt text in Fiverr.

Please fact check before you advise.

• Like 1

Hello, Hope everybody are well. I am not fine due a case with my gigs. Most of my gigs were shown in first page or second page while search . Suddenly I see all of my gig do not show in the places where they were stay normally. How is it possible all of my gig got places in the last side.Can someone help me solve the problem? I will be glad and appreciate your help. Thanks

• Like 3

Gigs constantly jump all over the place now so you cannot try to get a certain position with keywords, titles or any of that. And if you happen to see your gig in a certain place, it’s going to change the next time you see it.

When I see people saying they are on the first page I look for their gigs and don’t see them on the first page. So there is no way anyone can get gigs on the first page or if they do keep them there.

absolutely right it always ups and down depending on sales, cancellation rate, on time delivery and warnings

• Like 1

Recently My gig gone from search filter so I was so depressed that what should I do now. I’m a level two seller. So I tried many things for my gig ranking… But those are not working

Then I select some best keyword which is mostly used nowadays, I used Fiverr search filter and take some best keyword and use them properly. And now my gig is rank on 1st page .

So basically you have to do take some time at least 1week . Check Fiverr search filter and select best keyword which are mostly used now and then make a perfect gig. Hope it will help.

Its just my opinion which is help me. So I thought I should share my opinion. That’s all…

Thanks

thanks for your information.

• Like 3

Guys I need you remarks on an issue.

I was offering flyer designing services through a gig. My Gig was on 30 No. Page in recommended section. I was getting orders. Suddenly my gig got vanished from there and I can not see that on any page in recommended section. How this could happen in your opinion ?

@sobanshah29 You probably edited your gig. Each time you do so they must be verified again by fiverr

• Like 3

My gig almost disappeared from 2nd page a couple of weeks ago. Before that i got an order placed for something I didn’t advertise as I can do. The buyer wanted me to transcribe a 16 page doc for $5 which was in Arabic. We made an agreement and he offered an alternate to convert keynote to word.

Since that order my gig is no where to be seen and my impression is around 150 till this day. Maybe that seller left feedback in the closed feedback section as I didn’t fulfill something I don’t offer in my services.

• Like 3

You can have the best keywords but if you don’t have a high quality gig, content, value, and deliverables, you will not last long either. Also other factors such as your analytics affect gig ranking. So my point is don’t think keywords is enough to rank high.

Hello Sir, My gig was in recommended section of relevant category and working well. I did not do any violation of platform neither i get any warning. I don’t know why my gig is removed from there and now i am not receiving orders. Please help me

• Like 2