Account Restricted by Fiverr's trust & Safety team:

No, I was using just one account, and I got this notification, that as per new policies, all sellers have to verify their identity… and all…

It is their system’s glitch, that it is not able to identify a valid ID, it is so sad that, my business have to suffer for that.

I faced the Same issues, Bro … I am so upset for their activites.

• 3 weeks later...

So I read this part on Fiverr:

After uploading your ID, you’ll be asked to take a selfie of yourself. Your selfie and ID must match and must belong to you in order to complete the process.

My problem is that I gained some (OK, a bit more) weight since the time I was photographed for my ID years ago, so the photo on my ID will not perfectly match with a current selfie because I’m not skinny anymore (and you know how some people look so different when they have less vs. more weight)

What happens in this case? Will I be at the mercy of a subjective reviewer who might think the photos don’t match? Because that would be lame, like really lame…

So I read this part on Fiverr:

After uploading your ID, you’ll be asked to take a selfie of yourself. Your selfie and ID must match and must belong to you in order to complete the process.

My problem is that I gained some (OK, a bit more) weight since the time I was photographed for my ID years ago, so the photo on my ID will not perfectly match with a current selfie because I’m not skinny anymore (and you know how some people look so different when they have less vs. more weight)

What happens in this case? Will I be at the mercy of a subjective reviewer who might think the photos don’t match? Because that would be lame, like really lame…

I know I did when I dropped from 260 to 150. Nobody believes me when I show them old pictures of myself that it’s me. So, if they were to do this, it’s not a good idea.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived