I am Not Seeing any Buyer Request

snothingealse

Share your gigs on social media daily multiple times. Hope you will get buyer request .

Best Of Luck

Share your gigs on social media daily multiple times. Hope you will get buyer request .

I am sorry, but irrespective of what you say (such as “trust me, it worked for me”), this doesn’t make any sense. Sharing gigs on social media doesn’t show you more buyer requests on Fiverr. PERIOD. 🙂

I think you know that when a user will promote to new seller to level one then there are always too many buyers requests in that section(telling from my experience)…In my case when I was promoted I could see all time 4000+ buyer requests .

OP has no rating and I’m pretty sure that’s the reason he’s unable to see Buyer Requests.

Buyer request is not a few that it will finish …

You should look to the date of the requests. They do “finish” and won’t be available anymore if buyers have already chosen a seller’s offer.

And yes the buyer requests are depend on the gigs and gigs categories . If a user share his/her gigs on social media and if they get clicks on these links then they will get buyer requests as their gigs categories …

That’s not how BR works. You will only be able to see BR if buyers request for jobs and only after Fiverr filter and check those requests.

I have tested that several times… You can try this and tell me the result .😀

Would be nice if you could share with all of us how you tested that before we try it. 😉

Note:As I know the buyer request appears two times in a day …And you have to find out those two times

As above, BR only gets displayed after Fiverr has checked the pile of requests buyers submit. So, no, it can appear at any time of the day and several times daily - or none.

That’s not how BR works. You will only be able to see BR if buyers request for jobs and only after Fiverr filter and check those requests

Did you read what I told ?

Buyer request will appear according to your gig categories … And this is universal true …

That’s not how BR works. You will only be able to see BR if buyers request for jobs and only after Fiverr filter and check those requests

Did you read what I told ?

Buyer request will appear according to your gig categories … And this is universal true …

Buyer request will appear according to your gig categories … And this is universal true

Yes, that’s true but that’s not what you said on your first comment.

Let’s end it here, please.

I am sorry, but irrespective of what you say (such as “trust me, it worked for me”), this doesn’t make any sense. Sharing gigs on social media doesn’t show you more buyer requests on Fiverr. PERIOD. 🙂

Yes. . If any buyer will not post buyer request then sure a seller can not see … But sometimes seller can not see any buyer requests within few days… And I think if you share and get click on those links you will get buyer request if a buyer post …

Buyer request will appear according to your gig categories … And this is universal true

Yes, that’s true but that’s not what you said on your first comment.

Let’s end it here, please.

For that I have mentioned first that I am telling from my experience …

Its ok… 😀

Furthermore, new sellers have more competition for BR. 5R only lets 10 sellers from each level bid on BR. Since more level 0 sellers need the BR to have work, there are more of them competing for the jobs. When I was a new seller, I would be in the middle of posting an offer and the BR would disappear. Now that I am a level 2 and I look at BRs when sales are slow, I find that they never disappear while I am typing my offer.

How will that help a seller see buyer requests please?

@maitasun I believe this goes for you, too. 😜

Trust me, I have already tried reasoning with him (in a previous post). But, I decided it wasn’t worth the effort to take it any further. 😜

Buyer requests are request that are created by buyers when they have a project in mind and are looking for sellers to work with them on the project. Buyers post a buyer request when they don’t already have a seller in mind to work on their project. So, how does it even make sense for you to see more BRs if you advertise on social media? It doesn’t make sense to me. Advertising on social media would have no influence on the number of buyer requests you see as buyer requests are created by buye…

If we question something he says, he immediately chalks it up to experience and claims that it works for him.

Lets check that it is really happen with me or I am doing misleading …

@snothingealse Bro Please Create an account on twitter and post at least 5-6 post daily on twitter …After two days comment here that your problem has solved or not …

How will that help a seller see buyer requests please?

@maitasun I believe this goes for you, too. 😜

Trust me, I have already tried reasoning with him (in a previous post). But, I decided it wasn’t worth the effort to take it any further. 😜

Buyer requests are request that are created by buyers when they have a project in mind and are looking for sellers to work with them on the project. Buyers post a buyer request when they don’t already have a seller in mind to work on their project. So, how does it even make sense for you to see more BRs if you advertise on social media? It doesn’t make sense to me. Advertising on social media would have no influence on the number of buyer requests you see as buyer requests are created by buye…

And I am not understanding that why are you not trying yourself and tell me that it is not working … 😂

@hanshuber16 Why did you withdraw your comment? 😳

Now you make me look like a loony telling you I’m giving up… :roll_eyes:

BTW, can anyone explain to me how to withdraw comments. I have tried withdrawing comments and can’t figure out how to do it. So I have to write “comment erased” 🤨

I think you know that when a user will promote to new seller to level one then there are always too many buyers requests in that section(telling from my experience)…In my case when I was promoted I could see all time 4000+ buyer requests .

OP has no rating and I’m pretty sure that’s the reason he’s unable to see Buyer Requests.

Buyer request is not a few that it will finish …

You should look to the date of the requests. They do “finish” and won’t be available anymore if buyers have already chosen a seller’s offer.

And yes the buyer requests are depend on the gigs and gigs categories . If a user share his/her gigs on social media and if they get clicks on these links then they will get buyer requests as their gigs categories …

That’s not how BR works. You will only be able to see BR if buyers request for jobs and only after Fiverr filter and check those requests.

I have tested that several times… You can try this and tell me the result .😀

Would be nice if you could share with all of us how you tested that before we try it. 😉

Note:As I know the buyer request appears two times in a day …And you have to find out those two times

As above, BR only gets displayed after Fiverr has checked the pile of requests buyers submit. So, no, it can appear at any time of the day and several times daily - or none.

This isn’t misleading sentence ?..

A user can not see buyer request without rating .who told you that ?

Then how the new users get order ?:thinking:

@hanshuber16 Why did you withdraw your comment? 😳

Now you make me look like a loony telling you I’m giving up… :roll_eyes:

BTW, can anyone explain to me how to withdraw comments. I have tried withdrawing comments and can’t figure out how to do it. So I have to write “comment erased” 🤨

Now you make me look like a loony telling you I’m giving up

:rofl: My bad. I didn’t foresee the repercussions it would have 😜 I have resurrected it from the dead!

@maitasun You just need to click on the 3 horizontal dots on the bottom right-hand side of your post and then select the trashcan icon from the expanded menu that appears:

image.png.5fc7cbcccca93e55662719b9541fea89.png

who told you that ?? a user can not see buyer request without rating …

Now you make me look like a loony telling you I’m giving up

:rofl: My bad. I didn’t foresee the repercussions it would have 😜 I have resurrected it from the dead!

@maitasun You just need to click on the 3 horizontal dots on the bottom right-hand side of your post and then select the trashcan icon from the expanded menu that appears:

@maitasun You just need to click on the 3 horizontal dots on the bottom right-hand side of your post and then select the trashcan icon from the expanded menu that appears

At last !!! 😃

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!! 😍

I’m so happy now !! 😛

@maitasun is not saying new users cannot see BR. She is saying why they may not see BR because as I already said earlier:

New sellers have more competition for BR. 5R only lets 10 sellers from each level bid on BR. Since more level 0 sellers need the BR to have work, there are more of them competing for the jobs. When I was a new seller, I would be in the middle of posting an offer and the BR would disappear. Now that I am a level 2 and I look at BRs when sales are slow, I find that they never disappear while I am typing my offer.

@maitasun is not saying new users cannot see BR. She is saying why they may not see BR because as I already said earlier:

New sellers have more competition for BR. 5R only lets 10 sellers from each level bid on BR. Since more level 0 sellers need the BR to have work, there are more of them competing for the jobs. When I was a new seller, I would be in the middle of posting an offer and the BR would disappear. Now that I am a level 2 and I look at BRs when sales are slow, I find that they never disappear while I am typing my offer.

I see !..Pretty sure means may be …

And thanks @vickiespencer For explaining her comment …

Archived