I am Not Seeing any Buyer Request

snothingealse

There is information that may help you here: 🙂

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

Share your gigs on social media daily multiple times. Hope you will get buyer request .

Best Of Luck

Share your gigs on social media daily multiple times. Hope you will get buyer request .

How will that help a seller see buyer requests please? If they’re not available to be seen, sharing gigs on social media won’t help, will it?

How will that help a seller see buyer requests please? If they’re not available to be seen, sharing gigs on social media won’t help, will it?

I think you know that when a user will promote to new seller to level one then there are always too many buyers requests in that section(telling from my experience)…In my case when I was promoted I could see all time 4000+ buyer requests . . And yes the buyer requests are depend on the gigs and gigs categories . If a user share his/her gigs on social media and if they get clicks on these links then they will get buyer requests as their gigs categories …I have tested that several times… You can try this and tell me the result .😀

Note:As I know the buyer request appears two times in a day …And you have to find out those two times.

I think you know that when a user will promote to new seller to level one then there are always too many buyers requests in that section(telling from my experience)…In my case when I was promoted I could see all time 4000+ buyer requests . . And yes the buyer requests are depend on the gigs and gigs categories . If a user share his/her gigs on social media and if they get clicks on these links then they will get buyer requests as their gigs categories …I have tested that several times… You can try this and tell me the result .😀

Note:As I know the buyer request appears two times in a day …And you have to find out those two times.

4000+ buyer requests

True, however, most of them are more than a day old. 😕 In reality in my area there are usually ten or less new Buyer Requests.

I have seen requests that I have bid on, won and completed the order and the request is still there! :thinking:

4000+ buyer requests

True, however, most of them are more than a day old. 😕 In reality in my area there are usually ten or less new Buyer Requests.

I have seen requests that I have bid on, won and completed the order and the request is still there! :thinking:

You are right … For that I think the new sellers are getting benefit in this case .They get the fresh buyer requests … 😀

I think you know that when a user will promote to new seller to level one then there are always too many buyers requests in that section(telling from my experience)…In my case when I was promoted I could see all time 4000+ buyer requests .

OP has no rating and I’m pretty sure that’s the reason he’s unable to see Buyer Requests.

Buyer request is not a few that it will finish …

You should look to the date of the requests. They do “finish” and won’t be available anymore if buyers have already chosen a seller’s offer.

And yes the buyer requests are depend on the gigs and gigs categories . If a user share his/her gigs on social media and if they get clicks on these links then they will get buyer requests as their gigs categories …

That’s not how BR works. You will only be able to see BR if buyers request for jobs and only after Fiverr filter and check those requests.

I have tested that several times… You can try this and tell me the result .😀

Would be nice if you could share with all of us how you tested that before we try it. 😉

Note:As I know the buyer request appears two times in a day …And you have to find out those two times

As above, BR only gets displayed after Fiverr has checked the pile of requests buyers submit. So, no, it can appear at any time of the day and several times daily - or none.

You are right … For that I think the new sellers are getting benefit in this case .They get the fresh buyer requests … 😀

They get the fresh buyer requests … 😀

We all get fresh buyer requests. It is just that the new sellers only see the new ones. My new ones are at the top of my buyer request list. I erase any that are over a day or two old if I am not interested in them.

4000+ buyer requests

I have seen requests that I have bid on, won and completed the order and the request is still there!

May be the buyers do not delete those after getting completed the order for that we need to face that problem .But now I am getting fresh buyer requests because I am new seller.

:rofl:

I think you know that when a user will promote to new seller to level one then there are always too many buyers requests in that section(telling from my experience)…In my case when I was promoted I could see all time 4000+ buyer requests .

OP has no rating and I’m pretty sure that’s the reason he’s unable to see Buyer Requests.

You should look to the date of the requests. They do “finish” and won’t be available anymore if buyers have already chosen a seller’s offer.

And yes the buyer requests are depend on the gigs and gigs categories . If a user share his/her gigs on social media and if they get clicks on these links then they will get buyer requests as their gigs categories …

That’s not how BR works. You will only be able to see BR if buyers request for jobs and only after Fiverr filter and check those requests.

Would be nice if you could share with all of us how you tested that before we try it. 😉

Note:As I know the buyer request appears two times in a day …And you have to find out those two times

As above, BR only gets displayed after Fiverr has checked the pile of requests buyers submit. So, no, it can appear at any time of the day and several times daily - or none.

This is not necessarily true. I have completed buyer request orders and they stay listed. 😳

They get the fresh buyer requests … 😀

We all get fresh buyer requests. It is just that the new sellers only see the new ones. My new ones are at the top of my buyer request list. I erase any that are over a day or two old if I am not interested in them.

Yes but I was not understanding which were completed and which were not completed .

I have seen requests that I have bid on, won and completed the order and the request is still there!

May be the buyers do not delete those after getting completed the order for that we need to face that problem .But now I am getting fresh buyer requests because I am new seller.

:rofl:

May be the buyers do not delete those after getting completed the order for that we need to face that problem

I am a buyer and seller. As a buyer, I have never seen the option to delete my Buyer Request.

This is not necessarily true. I have completed buyer request orders and they stay listed. 😳

This is not necissarily true. I have completed buyer request orders and they stay listed. 😳

Oh, sorry I couldn’t make myself understood. What I meant was that after buyers choose an offer, that request is not elegible anymore, not that it gets aout of sight.

Sorry for not having explained myself correctly 😔

I know these . I just inform that person who has created that topic . And I really didn’t want to share those experience … But I thought I do not need the buyer requests now .Because I am working on search pages…For that told 😀

May be the buyers do not delete those after getting completed the order for that we need to face that problem

I am a buyer and seller. As a buyer, I have never seen the option to delete my Buyer Request.

Are you sure ?

I have also bought some services . And I have seen that option …

I know these . I just inform that person who has created that topic . And I really didn’t want to share those experience … But I thought I do not need the buyer requests now .Because I am working on search pages…For that told 😀

I know these . I just inform that person who has created that topic . And I really didn’t want to share those experience … But I thought I do not need the buyer requests now .Because I am working on search pages…For that told

What you wrote is wrong and misleading. Please don’t do that again as it doesn’t help anyone.

I know these . I just inform that person who has created that topic . And I really didn’t want to share those experience … But I thought I do not need the buyer requests now .Because I am working on search pages…For that told

What you wrote is wrong and misleading. Please don’t do that again as it doesn’t help anyone.

Which is misleading ?

Everything you wrote about buyer requests except for the part of leveled sellers being able to see much more BR and for longer time than new sellers.

Oh really ?

Then check your comment that what you replied on my comment …

You have just explained what I told …

And I have mentioned that I am telling from my experience .

Best Of Luck

How will that help a seller see buyer requests please?

@maitasun I believe this goes for you, too. 😜

Trust me, I have already tried reasoning with him (in a previous post). But, I decided it wasn’t worth the effort to take it any further. 😜

Buyer requests are request that are created by buyers when they have a project in mind and are looking for sellers to work with them on the project. Buyers post a buyer request when they don’t already have a seller in mind to work on their project. So, how does it even make sense for you to see more BRs if you advertise on social media? It doesn’t make sense to me. Advertising on social media would have no influence on the number of buyer requests you see as buyer requests are created by buye…

Oh really ?

And I have mentioned that I am telling from my experience .

Oh really ?

And I have mentioned that I am telling from my experience

Did you read and really understood my reply? I’m afraid you didn’t.

Yes this part is written by mistake that not finished …

As I mentioned that from my experience … I had got 4000+ buyer requests .For that I had told . And yes that is a mistake …

Otherwise all sentence are true .

Yes this part is written by mistake that not finished …

As I mentioned that from my experience … I had got 4000+ buyer requests .For that I had told . And yes that is a mistake …

Otherwise all sentence are true .

Otherwise all sentence are true

@hanshuber16 @vickiespencer @smiler3d

I give up :roll_eyes:

Archived