Customer Literally Disappeared and fear bad ratings

sneh999

I definitely agree the way forward is to own up to it and ask Fiverr for permission and ask them to allow me to change my gig description and convince them to allow me to use outside Fiverr contact.

I mentioned being afraid of the consequences and did not say I was going to sneak around. Negligence is never an excuse to defend oneself but I am definitely going to try to make a case for my services on Fiverr. The point I was trying to make is the consequences can be scary on your ratings, gigs and the money you are yet to receive from Fiverr. Those are a lot of hours put into delivering a good service.

I am not going to sit back and pretend I’m not aware of contacting you. I am going to do the right thing as I already told someone earlier who suggested contacting CS for permission but I am also expressing that I am afraid.

Thank you for your feedback and I definitely agree with you. How would you approach this matter with CS if you were in my shoes? I’m trying to at least protect myself from losing all my earnings that I have worked really hard for. I am willing to make changes to my gig after discovering the information I did today.

How would you approach this matter with CS if you were in my shoes?

You will have to sensitize CS to your need for contacting buyers off of Fiverr cuz you offer a tutoring service that requires that you interact with them via Sky-e or w/e. Ask them if you can do that with this particular gig. They will then check your profile and assess whether or not your gig actually requires you to contact buyers outside of Fiverr. They will then let you know of their decision.

Also, as @lloydsolutions mentioned, I’d suggest that you already remove the part that says “Homework and assignment help” from your gig as that’s definitely not allowed. You don’t have to contact CS for that.

Good luck! ❄️

How would you approach this matter with CS if you were in my shoes?

You will have to sensitize CS to your need for contacting buyers off of Fiverr cuz you offer a tutoring service that requires that you interact with them via Sky-e or w/e. Ask them if you can do that with this particular gig. They will then check your profile and assess whether or not your gig actually requires you to contact buyers outside of Fiverr. They will then let you know of their decision.

Also, as @lloydsolutions mentioned, I’d suggest that you already remove the part that says “Homework and assignment help” from your gig as that’s definitely not allowed. You don’t have to contact CS for that.

Good luck! ❄️

I am definitely going to write to CS. About the editing gig part I meant in the case Fiverr were to grant me permission to go on with live online tutoring I would include my gig description to include suggestions made earlier about clarifying that I will not accept money out of Fiverr and that the contact out of Fiverr is only necessary to deliver the order.

I have edited my gig already to get rid of the assignment help. Thanks again! I realise just how easy it is to read the ToS and yet fail to keep in mind all of the information when creating a gig. I do not do assignments/tests for others despite having had that in my gig description. That goes to show that when I made this gig I wasn’t careful enough.

Archived