Fiverr asked for id verification are they approve none english

clickbanksales

How it works:

1. They send a qr code or link to be verified on your email (CAN BE ONLY DONE WITH A CELLPHONE the entire verification process)

2. You will have 3 choices of documents: National ID, passport, drivers license

3. The page will ask permission to use the camera of your cellphone and you will need to take a picture of the document you selected

4. The page will ask to take a picture of you

What happens if their system don’t recognize your ID? After 3 tries your account is permanently banned - yes, that you’ve read, they BAN the account if their system fails to verify your id three times.

I already submitted 2 times, one my national ID and one my passport. Both got automatically rejected by their system (i’ve read on another topic an user saying that you need a very good phone to take your picture, like the last iphone, else it wo’nt work.

What happens if their system don’t recognize your ID? After 3 tries your account is permanently banned - yes, that you’ve read, they BAN the account if their system fails to verify your id three times.

Makes sense for Fiverr.

Thank you for this. Is it one of those verification apps where you have to position your head in a head spaced area on your phone which is ridiculously hard to do because your arm isn’t long enough or you can’t see the screen properly because its made dark?

If so, that is going to be a nightmare. I’ve encountered that system on Skrill and Revolut. It took several attempts at retaking selfies in different parts of the house. To ban sellers after 3 speaks volumes. I guess point 5, on your list should be "withdraw your earnings before doing all of the above."

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Makes sense for Fiverr.

Thank you for this. Is it one of those verification apps where you have to position your head in a head spaced area on your phone which is ridiculously hard to do because your arm isn’t long enough or you can’t see the screen properly because its made dark?

If so, that is going to be a nightmare. I’ve encountered that system on Skrill and Revolut. It took several attempts at retaking selfies in different parts of the house. To ban sellers after 3 speaks volumes. I guess point 5, on your list should be "withdraw your earnings before doing all of the above."

just 1 chance left for me, now i dont know how to take that clear picture they ask

their support wont help in that , they told me just ask someone to help you in picture,

just 1 chance left for me, now i dont know how to take that clear picture they ask

their support wont help in that , they told me just ask someone to help you in picture,

If the ID verification works as has been described, Fiverr CS will not be able to help anyone. Likely, they are using a third party piece of KYC sioftware which by the sounds of it. might not be compatible with certain user devices.

If you have only one chance left, I’d recommend you withdraw your earning and possibly wait for any pending funds to clear before you try again. Then when you do, either try using a new phone or use the phone you are using in an extremely bright room. (Take the lightshade down, paint the walls white, and plug in a super new energy saving bulb).

Makes sense for Fiverr.

It is a square space. The main problem is: your ID is not manually reviewed by a real person when you send it. It is the system AI that decides if your ID is accepted or not. If you take for a example a picture that is a little dark, you got your ID rejected. Both times i’ve submitted in different hours the system rejected seconds after.

And also it is not possible to send it and be manually verified by CS. You can only submit by the system that will decide if it is accepted or not.

If the ID verification works as has been described, Fiverr CS will not be able to help anyone. Likely, they are using a third party piece of KYC sioftware which by the sounds of it. might not be compatible with certain user devices.

If you have only one chance left, I’d recommend you withdraw your earning and possibly wait for any pending funds to clear before you try again. Then when you do, either try using a new phone or use the phone you are using in an extremely bright room. (Take the lightshade down, paint the walls white, and plug in a super new energy saving bulb).

THE ID CARD IS ACCEPTED THE PROBLEM WAS WITH A PICTURE I THINK,

i should take of my self from phone directly or just to picture one of my pictures? what you suggest?

i should take of my self from phone directly or just to picture one of my pictures? what you suggest?

I can’t suggest anything. I know as little about this system as you.

It is the system that will decide. It is not your ID the problem. It is with the quality of picture, sadly the system don’t work correctly and you can get your account banned because of this.

It is a square space. The main problem is: your ID is not manually reviewed by a real person when you send it. It is the system AI that decides if your ID is accepted or not. If you take for a example a picture that is a little dark, you got your ID rejected. Both times i’ve submitted in different hours the system rejected seconds after.

And also it is not possible to send it and be manually verified by CS. You can only submit by the system that will decide if it is accepted or not.

The main problem is: your ID is not manually reviewed by a real person when you send it. It is the system AI that decides if your ID is accepted or not.

The thing is, it will be Fiverr that sets a limit on how many times you can attempt to verify your ID. They use what sounds like exactly the same system on a non-freence platform I use. Unless you are in some kind of mirror universe with amazing lighting and zero shadows, using a smartphone with a P900 camera, most people will fail on 3 or more attempts to get everything just right.

Sadly, there is nothing anyone can do. 😦

yes right and support bieng unhelpful at all

Well support can’t really help you to take a picture of your ID.

If you are not sure which one you need to take picture of then contact support again and ask them to clarify.

In term of quality of picture: support is right, if you don’t have good resolution camera on your phone just ask someone with good camera help you to take picture in a good light. That’s it.

I think it’s worth of asking someone to take a picture for you, right? Even if you have to pay a little bit for it for a professional photo to be done (if none of your friends has good camera) I think it still worth it especially when fiverr can be your potential income. Don’t you think so?

If you are not sure which one you need to take picture of then contact support again and ask them to clarify.

In term of quality of picture: support is right, if you don’t have good resolution camera on your phone just ask someone with good camera help you to take picture in a good light. That’s it.

I think it’s worth of asking someone to take a picture for you, right? Even if you have to pay a little bit for it for a professional photo to be done (if none of your friends has good camera) I think it still worth it especially when fiverr can be your potential income. Don’t you think so?

need to take picture of me directly by phone? like a selfie? or just take a picture to my photo , even it bit older?

You can not take a photo from another camera after you have started the process on the device you are using with this kind of verification process. What would be better for everyone, is a “btw, you need a device of the following specifications before you attempt this process” on ID verification emails.

Even if you have to pay a little bit for it for a professional photo to be done

Yep, pretty sure that’s not built in to how the app works… 😦

need to take picture of me directly by phone? like a selfie? or just take a picture to my photo , even it bit older?

It needs to be a selfie. They have an article about this: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/verifying-your-identity

Sadly the system is not working properly and it is not recognizing the documents (I have used an iphone to send a picture of my passport and it still got denied by their automated system)

It needs to be a selfie. They have an article about this: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/verifying-your-identity

Sadly the system is not working properly and it is not recognizing the documents (I have used an iphone to send a picture of my passport and it still got denied by their automated system)

how many time they denied it? i heard 3 attempts and account gone

The problem is: you can take the best picture in the world and it can be still got rejected. It is not manually reviewed once their automated system approve. Also, you can only take a picture using a phone, you don’t have the option to upload a picture.

first i sent passport they rejceted, then i sent ID card and my picture, rejected too said that i need high quality photo

the support told me that i need to upload high quality picture , i dont know which picture of ID card or just my picture? iam not familiar with phone and only one chance left if failed the account will restricted

any help,

I would highly recommend you to communicate with the customer support before you going to use last submission. Since I didn’t face the verification yet, I have no good information about that. 🙂

So even an iphone doesn’t take a good enough picture?

If you start on your desktop, you’ll be redirected to continue on a mobile device, where you’ll have the option to scan a QR code or receive an email in the case you don’t have a QR scanner. The email will include a link where you can upload your ID.

What’s a QR scanner?

The main problem is: your ID is not manually reviewed by a real person when you send it. It is the system AI that decides if your ID is accepted or not.

I’ve had to verify for my online bank account but they have an app where you talk to an actual person and they can watch you holding your ID into the cam and all, was no problem at all and a quick process. It was apparently too dark for the guy to see well enough at first, so I switched on a light and moved to a well-lit spot which was fine then - that might have been at least one failed try in Fiverr’s AI system then.

I guess they decided that such a process would be too expensive but the option should be there for those who already tried twice unsuccessfully. I hope we’ll soon have some people whose verification tries failed three times tell us how it goes on from there, I imagine maybe verification through ID, coupled to proof of ownership over your withdrawal account or something like that.

I’d also love to know what will happen to the pics of ID and the selfies after successful verification - once verified, the data could be deleted, which would be somewhat reassuring regarding potential future data breaches. With the dawn of GDPR, of course, people could individually ask for deletion but it would certainly be nice to know the general policy. Many companies actually implement a policy of routinely deleting data that’s no longer needed to comply with GDPR/own company’s data security regulations.

That was OT, though, to the original post/issue:

I think that at least IDs that have (also) text in Latin alphabet won’t be an issue, even if it’s French and not English.

Anyone who doesn’t have any ID that’s internationally usable/accepted might better request one now, even if you haven’t been yet asked to verify, as it obviously can take some time to get one.

When you apply for that ID, you’ll probably be told how long it will/could take, so in case Fiverr asks you to verify before you’ll have your ID, it might help if you can tell them (or even have a receipt for the ID application) that you already applied for an ID and will get it within x days.

If you start on your desktop, you’ll be redirected to continue on a mobile device, where you’ll have the option to scan a QR code or receive an email in the case you don’t have a QR scanner. The email will include a link where you can upload your ID.

What’s a QR scanner?

What’s a QR scanner?

It is an App on a smartphone that can scan QR codes. You can always Google to find out more information. 🙂

What’s a QR scanner?

It is an App on a smartphone that can scan QR codes. You can always Google to find out more information. 🙂

Why would fiverr need someone to scan a QR code? Where would they scan it from?

If you get the link to provide your ID do you still use the phone to do it? This raises a lot of questions. So if you find that your phone is not taking good enough pictures you are stuck with that phone? There is no way to test it out first? And no way to switch to a better phone once you start?

I would like to hear from someone who went through it and succeeded.

If you get the link to provide your ID do you still use the phone to do it? This raises a lot of questions. So if you find that your phone is not taking good enough pictures you are stuck with that phone? There is no way to test it out first? And no way to switch to a better phone once you start?

I would like to hear from someone who went through it and succeeded.

I have no idea how all of this works but if you read post # 24, it says that Fiverr sends you an e-mail which has a QR code as well as link. So I think you can either use a QR scanner to scan the QR code provided in the e-mail or click on the link. They’re just 2 ways of doing the exact same thing. Some people might find it convenient to scan the QR code, while others might find it easier to click on the link.

The post also says that you can ONLY do this process on a mobile phone. So maybe the person who wrote that post had already tried doing it on a PC/laptop. Not sure. :man_shrugging:

I have tried to send it on my iphone the picture of my passport (that is in english) and their system simply don’t recognize. Contacted support, sent them pictures of me and my passport and they only say that it needs to be verified by their automated system (in an eternal loop) in this case a loop where your account will be disabled. So if you are unlucky and the automated system don’t recognize your documents is your end here.

I’ve had to verify for my online bank account but they have an app where you talk to an actual person and they can watch you holding your ID into the cam and all, was no problem at all and a quick process. It was apparently too dark for the guy to see well enough at first, so I switched on a light and moved to a well-lit spot which was fine then - that might have been at least one failed try in Fiverr’s AI system then.

I guess they decided that such a process would be too expensive but the option should be there for those who already tried twice unsuccessfully. I hope we’ll soon have some people whose verification tries failed three times tell us how it goes on from there, I imagine maybe verification through ID, coupled to proof of ownership over your withdrawal account or something like that.

I’d also love to know what will happen to the pics of ID and the selfies after successful verification - once verified, the data could be deleted, which would be somewhat reassuring regarding potential future data breaches. With the dawn of GDPR, of course, people could individually ask for deletion but it would certainly be nice to know the general policy. Many companies actually implement a policy of routinely deleting data that’s no longer needed to comply with GDPR/own company’s data security regulations.

That was OT, though, to the original post/issue:

I think that at least IDs that have (also) text in Latin alphabet won’t be an issue, even if it’s French and not English.

Anyone who doesn’t have any ID that’s internationally usable/accepted might better request one now, even if you haven’t been yet asked to verify, as it obviously can take some time to get one.

When you apply for that ID, you’ll probably be told how long it will/could take, so in case Fiverr asks you to verify before you’ll have your ID, it might help if you can tell them (or even have a receipt for the ID application) that you already applied for an ID and will get it within x days.

They don’t delete the data, there is an official article on their website that says that the data will be stored on some server. And for receipt or anything like that it don’t work. You have 14 days to verify and support don’t accept to review manually if you send the documents. It is only verified by an automated (and till now broke) system.

What’s a QR scanner?

Yes, i’ve tried it on iphone (my passport is in english) still their system didn’t recognized. There is a post from a few days ago from a voiceover seller from USA that had the same problem.

I thought I was pretty clear. You have to take a picture of your drivers license, passport, etc. to continue working here. you have to own a smartphone, or it doesn’t work.It has to be a very crisp picture. You have to be able to do this without a flash and in low light (Your phone casts a shadow and most IDs are laminated and reflect light) New iphone or pixel phones can do this. 3)Older phones just don’t work (Been trying for days) 2 yr old LG phone not up to spec.This system is so p…

Archived